DB TT

Albatross 2023 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hi Shred!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Argh. You know you’re crushing me. Don’t think I don’t see this troll conspiracy!!!!

Sorry Shred...just popped up on my twitter...
249a6058aaa46e3947ae1ce608771184.jpg

My list is growing...

fml. Hard to be a fan.

At least you'll have UGA until they are down 28-3 to Alabma 3 minutes into the SEC championship game.

At least you'll have UGA until they are down 28-3 to Alabma 3 minutes into the SEC championship game.

Why do you hate me so?

Send him a NE bear like Chris did and he'll definitely love you forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nah, he'll just take out a restraining order and never respond to your messages. you literally have to wait outside his house just to catch a glimpse, or rummage through his trash so you can smell his smell.

nah, he'll just take out a restraining order and never respond to your messages. you literally have to wait outside his house just to catch a glimpse, or rummage through his trash so you can smell his smell.

Well sometimes the juice is worth the squeeze. Don't give up man. Eye on the prize

Haha. This made me laugh out loud. I could see C.a.eleric hanging out near the trash bin saying "this smells like DB, I shall rub it on my arms and chest".

Guys let’s go easy on Don, he’s just placing his Red Sox post season anger on Shred for a win that happened 9 months ago.

Excuse me while I prepare to watch the World Series

0f918975ba4eea1aa363317ce69d5b1e.jpg

He's not as dumb as people might think.

matt ryan.jpg

lol, this thread is brutal.

Pure gold here.

9c9d7932451988a95b81493017b7d5c1.jpg
ef4965ab7438b3a28272b68dfe91641c.jpg

Hi shred

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the best worst thread I have ever seen.

Guys let’s go easy on Don, he’s just placing his Red Sox post season anger on Shred for a win that happened 9 months ago.

Excuse me while I prepare to watch the World Series

0f918975ba4eea1aa363317ce69d5b1e.jpg

I'm okay with anything that gets more Kate Upton on my TV.

Plus I hate the freakin Dodgers, your team better not let me down.

So. Freaking. Brutal. LOL! Sorry Shred, it's a little funny from the outside. At least the Falcons didn't move to LA...

If the Jets beat the Falcons this week I'll pour some more salt on Shred.

Hey Don, do you guys have these weird fire alarm boxes in your part of California? This one is from San Francisco, I think.

28-to-3.jpg

Back