The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like KC finally figured out the Red Sox.

Fun game to watch today, coming back from two runs down with two outs in the ninth!

Royals whip Baltimore to go 28 games over .500 for the first time since 1980.

Pitching duel in the Bronx tonight. Both starters were dealing. Nice walk off win by the yanks

Like what I see from Rusney Castillo since he was called up. Even with getting rid of Victorino, Sox have a crowded outfield with Ramirez, Betts, De Aza, Bradley Jr. and Castillo.

I just finally see the cause for Loney To be thrown from the game on Sunday, fn ridiculous. He was thrown for something that happens 5 times in every game.

That being said, he deserves the suspension. You can't bump the umpire.

I think this Twins Rays game may end up being higher scoring than the Vikes Bucs game.

Royals win again, this time 3-2 over Baltimore. That's four straight, 16 of 22 and 29 games over .500.

I'm liking it when Davis is the closer.

Blue jays win again ,great game tonight with the Rangers

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Just 2.5 games behind St. Louis, TH!

Every MLB teams logo changes through the years

015ab440-4af6-11e5-a42c-df968bd54cc4_MLBLogos2015FINAL256100dither.gif

Twins have the best one :thumb:

that's pretty cool

I hated Daniel Nava as a Red Sock, and I hate him more as a Ray.

I'm sure I'm speaking too soon, but Rick Porcello seems to have learned how to pitch again after his DL stint.

I have watched some really good TB teams, and some really bad TB teams. I've never watched a team as unenjoyable as this current team. They just invent ways to lose. They beat up the poor twins pitcher, loaded the bases in 3 straight innings and didn't score once. Meanwhile Archer has 12 strike outs through 6 innings and probably won't get a win.

Hahaha, did I mention inventing ways to lose? They just let two men sac bunt their way on base.

Best news of the night:

Best news of the night:

That IS awesome.

That's awesome. 67 years and still going. When you love what you do you never work a day in your life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back