Epic vs krank Formula 6.5 driver

pimverberg

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone knows If their are any sheets out their wich compare the data from the Callaway epic with the formula 6,5 from Krank. I almost cannot find Any numbers from krank.
I am partically intersted in data with swingspeed around 105mph stiff
Shaft 9.5 degrees.
I am very intersted which wil go further spinrates and forgiveness.
Anybody compared these two drivers? Or has another driver option who can Battle with these drivers?

I don't have data but I will say this. After owning a Krank driver in the past and being unsatisfied with the performance I would buy what you are able to physically try.

i don't know anything about krank. but there's like a billion pages of feedback from us in this thread https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...Bertha-Epic-and-Sub-Zero-Driver-Review-Thread

i think far more people have bought and been happy with epic than those who decided to go a different direction.

personally i am gaming the epic. forgiveness is second to none, it's shocking how forgiving it is. my issue is that i still worry that the spin is too low for me. my ss is right around yours, and at 10.5 +1D setting i find myself wishing it would spin more. i think that would help me turn it over a bit better, and keep it in the air longer. that said it still carries as far as anything else i have tried, just thinking there's even more potential locked in there than i have found.

i don't know anything about krank. but there's like a billion pages of feedback from us in this thread https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...Bertha-Epic-and-Sub-Zero-Driver-Review-Thread

i think far more people have bought and been happy with epic than those who decided to go a different direction.

personally i am gaming the epic. forgiveness is second to none, it's shocking how forgiving it is. my issue is that i still worry that the spin is too low for me. my ss is right around yours, and at 10.5 +1D setting i find myself wishing it would spin more. i think that would help me turn it over a bit better, and keep it in the air longer. that said it still carries as far as anything else i have tried, just thinking there's even more potential locked in there than i have found.
Have you tried the same loft setting in square instead of draw setting?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Have you tried the same loft setting in square instead of draw setting?

yes and no. i'm having some trouble with the sliding weight. the few times i've gone to the range and messed with the setting, it doesn't hold starts sliding around. the round or two i've tried the slider toward neutral it was a fade i couldn't get comfortable with. at my fitting last month, the fitter put me in the +1D setting so i've stayed there.

yes and no. i'm having some trouble with the sliding weight. the few times i've gone to the range and messed with the setting, it doesn't hold starts sliding around. the round or two i've tried the slider toward neutral it was a fade i couldn't get comfortable with. at my fitting last month, the fitter put me in the +1D setting so i've stayed there.
My bad. I don't have an epic and forgot about the sliding back weight. I was thinking about a shaft setting which would close the face and lower the loft.

I have a Krank 6.5 . . . used . . . but lightly used!! I'm make you a DEAL on it!!

Back