If you had to pick just one...

YetiLooper

Reaction score
Handicap
You are forced, by some freak occurrence, to play any course in the world, but only that one course for the rest of your life, which course would you pick and why? Living conditions and lifestyle are not factors, course only please!

For me it would have to be Bandon Dunes I love old style ocean front courses. And honestly it is as picturesque as any I have seen!

No question about it: Bandon Dunes.

St.Andrew for me

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Hmmm #1 for me is TPC Sawgrass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seaside course at sea island.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

If it is only from the limited courses I have played I would have to choose Bucks Run in Mt Pleasant, MI. Loved the course.

After seeing it in The Grandaddy threads I think i would be happy playing The Hideaway for the rest of my life, that course looks perfect.

St. Andrews - Old Course

There is the course in France I would love to play its called Terre Blanche, it's on my bucket list and I could absolutely make it my last course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to say The Hideaway, but I need to see it in person first just to make sure. Hoping to make that happen in a couple of weeks

#MVP

Hideaway. It's not close.

The Hideaway.

The summer, desert heat would be brutal, but it's the most beautiful course I've seen in-person. Mango infused towel, anyone?

Hideaway hands down

Augusta. Because in this case it means automatic membership for the rest of your life in order to play it. Not only would you get to play Augusta, but you'd have the course to yourself 99.99% of the time, and you'd also get tickets to the Masters every year being a member (this is actually a guess, but I'd just assume it's true somehow). Yea I'll go with that.

Augusta National

No question : Pine Valley - No I haven't played it but I have walked on it - heaven on earth!!

Augusta was way up on my list, as amazing as it is it's not my favorite style of course.

GreyWolf it's not famous but damn it's good.

Cypress Point.

Ocean views. Great design. No public play.

Cypress Point would work for me.

For me it's airport national golf course in Ely, Iowa. It is just a wide open farm track with 27 holes, but my college friends and I would play at least 36 holes every sunday. It's not the nicest or the hardest course, but it allowed just the right amount of shenanigans and was easy enough that all talent levels could have a good time. We still play it a few times every year just for the memories.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Augusta and there is not a close second or third. Why? Because it is Augusta National.

Back