Least favorite weather conditions to play in?

Worst for me would be hot n humid.
Just sucks the life outta ya

@bigtazzGOLF
Sent from Big Orange country
using Tapatalk #GoVols

Wind!!! I can handle the rain, but wind drives me crazy. The open championship would have to be just miserable to play in. Nothing worse than a well struck shot not doing what it's suppose to do to a wind gust

Has to be heat for me. Anything 85 and over can sometimes get too uncomfortable.

I can deal with cold. I'll even put on pants.

Rain is no fun and cold rain is unplayable; I'll stay home.

I really don't mind rain if it is at least 80 outside. Give me a hat and a pair of rain gloves and I'm good to go.

The worst for me is cold rain, don't mind the cold, don't mind rain but put them together and it's a no go for me.

I can't do cold anymore, too old and too much stuff gets creaky in the cold.

My least favorite weather condition to play is when it's unbearably hot and humid already, and then rains. As soon as the rain ends, the sun comes back out in full force and it literally feels like you're melting.

Blistering cold I can't stand. Would rather blistering heat and cold beverages, a battery operated fan and a cold towel.

Cold! I have pretty bad arthritis in my joints and back, so if it's cold, there's NO way I can swing/stay loose. It's miserable. I will not play unless it's at least 55-60 degrees outside. A couple years ago, I literally tore a muscle in my low back trying to play when it was around 40*! That won't happen again!

Snow flurries

I really dislike rain,getting my feet soaking wet and the clothes sticking to me

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

windy, rain and under 60*

Humidity/Heat...I can do OK with the rest or accomodate the elements with correct precautions. Just can't do much about the heat.

I draw the line at whatever temperature it is when you hit a thin shot and you feel like Wil E. Coyote just hit the anvil.

For me my least favorite weather is overly hot. When its so hot out that you dont even want to move let alone swing. Thats about the only condition I wont play in. If it starts raining a bit, no big deal, bit o snow, who cares, just cold, I have a jacket, to hot, forget it i will stay in.

I draw the line at whatever temperature it is when you hit a thin shot and you feel like Wil E. Coyote just hit the anvil.

this... the cold does it to me... rain is fine (if its warm)... wind is fine (if its warm).... count me out if its cold

I hate perfect conditions. All the excuses go out the window

Humidity. If the feels like temp is 10-15 degrees warmer than the actual temp, count me out. It's too draining on the body.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Cold and rain don't bother me, but humidity is brutal for a northerner like me.

If it is cold and wet I do not play, heat and humidity do not bother me.

Back