Draft Thread Talk - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch 14th will require some ingenuity. Time to get the cap on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pick #1... I normally like Pick #1... but I am scared of it this year.

Pick #1... I normally like Pick #1... but I am scared of it this year.

Edgerrin James will be there. Plus you can take that criminal Marvin Harrison coming back around and probably Luck too. This way you get the big 3. :D

Pick #4 in League #4. Should be interesting. Going to get one of the top tier guys but then won't be picking for awhile!

Edgerrin James will be there. Plus you can take that criminal Marvin Harrison coming back around and probably Luck too. This way you get the big 3. :D

Edgerrin James or Joe Addai... cannot decide who I want.

L2 should be set up correctly, take a look and make sure because some of your names are nothing like your forum name.

#5 this year, not upset by it, interesting spot to see who falls there this year...and a LONG wait for my second pick.

I just updated my name (and PM'd GG). Rest looks good to me.

Come on League 6 I am missing 3 teams and I want to get the draft order in and set today. Make it happen!

Here are the draft orders for your league.

League 7
Cheddar
OC Hacker
misike
Sox Fan
CjGolf25
bjosh
Canes
captaincation
jkb08
ken_h
gamecockgop06
Fairband
LeftySean
tanker337
rickertp
Texas Ace

League 7 is set. Members please let me know if I made any errors.

Come on League 6 I am missing 3 teams and I want to get the draft order in and set today. Make it happen!

Feel free to PM them, or send me who they are and I will PM them.

Which picks you can always move me up.

Twelveth pick in draft order, I've had worse and still became champ.

I was hoping for middle of the pack and got pick #7. Perfect! I never liked the 25+ picks between your picks if you're at the top or bottom of the draft order. League 4 better watch out!

Don't applaud that, that was a weak effort... a good effort involves a bribe. :alien:

sadly I can't afford a bribe so.... please move me up :act-up:

Hahaha. Weak attempt, b/c I am going to dominate from wherever I pick from.

Pick 2.5, over/under on when people start complaining how long it's taking to make picks :D

Pick 6th, goes well with a defense or a QB that throws to the other team

THP Fantasy Football Draft Order & Draft Thread

THP Fantasy Football Draft Order & Draft Thread

Who's in charge of league 7? Do I need to PM them my team name?

2pt conversions will be interesting this year with the modified extra point yardage

On the league page on ESPN... the draft order is different than the one on page 1 of this thread. League #4 that is.

From round 6 on, teams are made.

I know some laugh at the research part of it, but for me its become half of the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back