What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Head cover for my new putter

$_57.JPG
Where'd you find that?

Best hybrid, for me, that I've found to date. Everything I want.
I was bidding on one on eBay and my phone picked up a weak xfinity WiFi connection and wouldn't do anything. Turned off my WiFi but it was too late... It went for $98. Ugh!

I was bidding on one on eBay and my phone picked up a weak xfinity WiFi connection and wouldn't do anything. Turned off my WiFi but it was too late... It went for $98. Ugh!
That's a steal! I'll have this setup until I find one I like better, which will be a very tough task.

That's a steal! I'll have this setup until I find one I like better, which will be a very tough task.
Yeah I've hit it many times at random places. I need to hit the one @rambler has in his bag more but I always forget while we're playing.

SS Ultra Slim 1.0 Red/black

Yeah I've hit it many times at random places. I need to hit the one @rambler has in his bag more but I always forget while we're playing.
It's a freaking awesome club. You do need to remember to hit it. Back side of Bushwood has 4 to 6 opportunities. Tyler is spot on. This will remain in the bag until there is something clearly better, and you don't hear me say that too often (maybe never).

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Not a truer statement ever printed....

This will remain in the bag until there is something clearly better, and you don't hear me say that too often (maybe never).
Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Haha. With the shaft being 55g and lz tech in it, I decided to go a bit stiffer

Still though, 7.0! That's some SS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G30 9* driver and an Xphlexxx Agera shaft to go in it.

The wedge ponder came to fruition as I snagged some Titleist SM5 wedges off of the Bay.

Interested to see how these work. 54 with S grind and 58 with M grind.

Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Silver 70 Driver Wood Shaft Men Extra Stiff/Strong Flex already tipped with a Cobra MyFly Tip...for 29.99!

Needed something stiffer than the stock shaft in my Cobra driver....couldn't pass up the price!

Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Silver 70 Driver Wood Shaft Men Extra Stiff/Strong Flex already tipped with a Cobra MyFly Tip...for 29.99!

Needed something stiffer than the stock shaft in my Cobra driver....couldn't pass up the price!
Yep I picked up the exact same setup from Global Golf for my Amp Cell, 3rd year with that driver and the shaft has never felt right to me. Seems to launch super high with a ton of spin for me, which is not a great combination.

I got the heavier shaft planning to butt trim bay and inch. Might need some lead tape on the head, will find out once it gets here.

Yep I picked up the exact same setup from Global Golf for my Amp Cell, 3rd year with that driver and the shaft has never felt right to me. Seems to launch super high with a ton of spin for me, which is not a great combination.

I got the heavier shaft planning to butt trim bay and inch. Might need some lead tape on the head, will find out once it gets here.

I felt the same way about the stock shaft....let me know how the butt trim works for you, 1" is more than I would see me doing...maybe 1/2" but I was going to try it as is and hope it works out. Didn't think about the lead tape but may try that too. Good luck! I figure at that price we can't go wrong, right?

Late to the party as I'm new here, but last week I bought:

Nike Covert 2.0 Tour Driver, 3 Wood, and 3 Hybrid
Nike VRS X Irons
Nike Golf Bag

Callaway 815 DBD 9* with Matrix Reign MTX2-50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time off finally confirmed! Paid off the balance due for the Cleveland Up & Down event.

​A 9:30 Tee time for Friday

A chipping net and The Art of Putting by Stan Utley. My short game on Sunday turned a round that should have been between a 78-82 into a 90. So.. yeah.

Bought a tee time for Friday

Lesson for tomorrow night after work.

Heavenwood from CPO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Traded in a couple of clubs and got a Callaway PM Wedge 58* and a Puma shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back