KBS 560 and 580 Shafts Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

Striving and innovating to fit the needs of golfers ranging in all ages, KBS has changed the direction and progression of younger developing junior players and their needs. Enter the KBS 560 and 580 Series. The KBS 560 and 580 are the shaft options for amateur golfers that want to be ahead on the course in technology and playability. Finally, the first golf shaft on the market developed specifically for a Junior Developing player in mind. Both shaft weights consisting of up to one full club length longer in distance and consistency, as well as generating optimum spin with a more consistent, controlled ball flight and club efficiency.

Utilizing feedback from the Master Club Fitters around the world, and Kim Braly personally conducting extensive rounds of testing and fitting with developing players of all skill levels, have resulted in the creation of the KBS 560 and 580 Series. KBS shafts maximize energy transfer to ensure a smooth, stronger feel through impact and are proven to produce a more piercing trajectory, tighter dispersion and increased ball control, now in the hands of a younger generation. Don't get left behind.

Kim Braly Quote: "The KBS 560 and 580 Series features the most advanced steel shaft technology in the industry and we have revolutionized the golf world with the first performance oriented golf shaft, specifically designed to help younger, developing players reach their maximum golf potential."

Really cool to see KBS targeting this segment of up-and-coming golfers. It seems like it's an area that nobody's really targeted, and they can position themselves to become THE shaft company for juniors, and get them used to having KBS in the bag.

Love seein a company focus on the young aspiring golfer.

So cool to see a shaft for juniors, once my kids are old enough I know these would be perfect for them to try!

Sounds really cool. It's a recipe for success when a company segments the market as much as they can and markets to the individual needs.

Love the focus on the youth

That's cool! Question; when they say "younger developing players" what does that demographic look like? My son is 10 and has been playing for a few years, but is now really getting into it with golf camp the past 2 summers. Are they targeting his next set of clubs, or is this high school and college golfers?

That's just awesome brand development and a great marketing, loyalty idea to boot.

Awesome product! Good going KBS.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

That's cool! Question; when they say "younger developing players" what does that demographic look like? My son is 10 and has been playing for a few years, but is now really getting into it with golf camp the past 2 summers. Are they targeting his next set of clubs, or is this high school and college golfers?
This is my question, too.

And I love that a company is doing this. Vert smart.

Back