If you could design your Own Shaft...

Awkward silence

My Friends Call Me Peaches
Reaction score
Handicap
This felt like an obvious thread to start given the past weekend and seeing how it was announced that Project X was was bringing back the #HandcraftedExperience in 2016.

If you had a chance to design your own driver shaft what graphics and layout would you choose and why? Lets see what direction you would choose.

I would try something along the ilk of the project X lz... the lightest shaft I can handle with little torque, but a generous loading zone.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Diamana S+ 60 with Colts horseshoes all over it!

This will be a cool thread Awkward. Great idea!

I would go with a white glossy base and lime green accents. Same profile as chump fries.

I would probably include bacon somehow, logo or just design. I also love the look of exposed carbon weave, perhaps they have a different color carbon material the could be incorporated and then just have clear coat over it?
One other idea would be a Barnum & Bailey style logo that said "Drive for Show" instead of "The Best Show on Earth"... I could keep going

If I can improve my swing I plan to go to Seven Dreamers in Tokyo to design a shaft for me. They've got a proprietary system that has monitors in test shafts. Their software gives them the information they need to design and build a custom shaft.

Something like this but the white and gray around the images is still red/black striping

THP%20Shaft_zpsi3drxgjl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dancing logos of things I relate to. Maple Leafs, Stars, Miami "M" logo, THP logo.

It'd be sick.
I was thinking the same thing, Base pearl white, with some dancing THP & "!", along with the US flag and the Husker "N"

Matt black with a wolf head in silver and the number 47 and some slash marks like wolverenes claws in red.

top third would be navy with white stripes and the bottom 2/3 would be red and white, similar to this lacrosse shaft

65959.jpg

Mine would be a Navy blue base - I'd let O'Neil's Hair come up with the right shade, effect, etc. At the top and bottom, would be bands of this pattern in gold (excluding the ND for copyright reasons):

BvatSFkIEAAsYWE.png

Then somewhere in the middle of the shaft, I'd have a green shamrock, outlined in gold.

All white. Simple font. Small. Stating manufacturer, model, Flex and weight

All blue,with gold lettering . Sweet and simple

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

It would be longer and stiffer. I thought this was a family board?

I would do a black shaft with red Anarchy signs, the Nebraska N, and THP Logos all dancing around on it. Beyond that I'm not sure, though.

Sounds like a HOF shaft.
Yup. Too bad though, I think they went belly up

Edit: oh goodie. I was wrong! I may be shaft tinkering soon!

Yup. Too bad though, I think they went belly up

Edit: oh goodie. I was wrong! I may be shaft tinkering soon!

Loved mine a few years back. Well worth it IMO.

And now back to our regular scheduled program.

Pretty excited to see another group of THPers get to go through this next week.

Incredible that my thoughts will get to go through this process and create my own design. You can see the details in the event thread, but red white and blue will be prominent.

Back