Longest Hole Out?

My one and only hole out from significant distance was at 2015 Branson outing. Payne Stewart golf course. From 127 out for par.

156 ,back in 1998. Still remember like it was yesterday

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

about 115yds for eagle on a par 4 after hitting a worm burner drive

I've never had a hole in one, but I have holed out twice from the fairway for eagle. The longest was from about 165 yards - holed out with a 6 iron. The other was from about 75 yards with a 58* wedge.

About 125 for bird on a long par 3 after a terrible tee shot

Sophomore year of HS - first practice round of the spring season. 165 in on the 6th hole for eagle with a 6 iron. Shot 38 on the day.

155 yd 8-iron to save double bogey. Yes, you read that correctly. And it is as depressing as it sounds.

I've holed out with a full 8 iron three times. First was a birdie three on the first hole I ever played with my uncle in Wichita ... we had just finished negotiating strokes and he still beat me... hahaha. Many years later I holed another for an eagle two to close out an intramural match at Wright-Patterson AFB (OH). Shortly thereafter I got my one and only ace on a butt ugly worm burner 8 iron at a course I only played once, while traveling through Waco TX. They were all probably similar lengths so no idea on which was the longest.

Last edited:
This was probably my most memorable shot because of my age. I think I was either 12 or 13 and I holed out from 125yds... for my bogey. That was the first and last time I ever did that. Ahh, I peaked at age 12...

I holed out for eagle one time from behind a tree at around 130 yards on a par 4. I didn't see because of the tree, but my wife got to see it go in. I missed a double eagle on a par 5 years ago by less than five inches.

95 yard punch PW from under trees for birdie. Ball was right up against a tree on a root after an errant drive. Took an unplayable, still under trees hit a little punch shot that landed short of the hole and rolled right in.

The 2 proudest moments for me on a golf course where 212 for double eagle and 165 for double eagle. My funniest one was 135 for birdie after I chunked a shot about 3 yards on a par 4. I just had another one recently from 65 yards for eagle.

250 yrd blind shot for eagle

110 yards for eagle

40 yards but it was a tricky shot. I was probably about 30 feet above the green on a side hill. I believe I was playing with Winchell, 441 and Rob Dean

160 two or three times for eagle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

150 yards for eagle...

I have had 4 hole outs for eagle from 90+ yards, the longest was 135 yards. No HIOs ever, but I have been within a inch short once and rolled numerous shots just by the hole.

When I first started playing in college, I holed out from around 100 yards on the first hole of Lakeside Country Club (on Keuka Lake in NY). I can assure you that it was not even for par.....ha.

A bladed 9 iron from 130 yds at Georgia National for a par . Didn't get to see it go in , we got around the green and couldn't find it and just looked into the hole for chits and giggles and there it was .

I don't know the exact number. It was with an 8i, so it's around 150. Several years ago.

160ish with a 4 iron when I was young.

Back