The Scouts camping weekend is in the books. The weather was attrocious. I wasn't thrilled with the behavior of several boys. It was somewhat in the gray zone of boys being boys vs boys being asshats. If the behavior had been generally distributed toward all the kids it would have been one thing but it wasn't and I finally reached my limit with it being directed at my son this morning. We both had enough so we called it a trip and came home.

Watching my daughter's softball practice and it's basically a goat rope. Not a whole lot of organization, no clear objectives to be accomplished, just groups of two or three girls at the 3-6 positions catching balls and throwing them...somewhere. SMH.

3de20d6be69352a07a656a81703ae565.jpg
We celebrated this little princesses 3rd birthday yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate travelling for work without the kids, and it makes it even worse when they have a hard time with it. Thankful for FaceTime, but I can't wait to see them. This trip has been especially hard for some reason.

Ok people help me out ... 15 month old with the case of the vomits. How do you handle it? Spend all night in the bathroom?

Shift work man. My daughter had rotavirus around that time. One parent sleeps, the other hangs out with a puke bucket by the kid. No way around it. It's going to be a long night. At least your home from #staffproto to handle this as a team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shift work it is. We had this about 5 months ago with my 3 year old. We brought her in our room and kept a bucket next to the bed.

Truth be told, that's going to be the easy part. It gets harder when you catch the bug and have to take care of the kid while your sick. My daughter took out our house and her grandparents. She was a cute little terrorist using bio weapons.

Ok people help me out ... 15 month old with the case of the vomits. How do you handle it? Spend all night in the bathroom?

Shift work man. My daughter had rotavirus around that time. One parent sleeps, the other hangs out with a puke bucket by the kid. No way around it. It's going to be a long night. At least your home from #staffproto to handle this as a team.

Shift work it is. We had this about 5 months ago with my 3 year old. We brought her in our room and kept a bucket next to the bed.

Truth be told, that's going to be the easy part. It gets harder when you catch the bug and have to take care of the kid while your sick. My daughter took out our house and her grandparents. She was a cute little terrorist using bio weapons.

What they said. And pray neither of you catch it and the other has to take care of the baby and the other. I got "lucky" and had that happened in our house. The wife caught what the kid had. No bueno. Hope he feels better soon.

What they said. And pray neither of you catch it and the other has to take care of the baby and the other. I got "lucky" and had that happened in our house. The wife caught what the kid had. No bueno. Hope he feels better soon.

We have been known to have a bucket on both sides of the bed. One for the wife one for the kid and I slept on the couch and made soup.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Me any my wife caught this at the same time while we were in Japan. It was the longest 2 days ever.
At least our baby didn't catch it as well but basically the only thing we got out of bed for for 2 days was to run to the bathroom or take care of baby.

He took (and kept down) pedialyte last night and this morning. He never ran a fever and was chipper as ever this morning. I'm suspecting, given the time frame, that he had something that did not agree with him at daycare. As a safety measure I threw out our milk though. Hope that last night was the only night of this.

He took (and kept down) pedialyte last night and this morning. He never ran a fever and was chipper as ever this morning. I'm suspecting, given the time frame, that he had something that did not agree with him at daycare. As a safety measure I threw out our milk though. Hope that last night was the only night of this.
Good to hear. :)

My youngest, Sloane, has a low grade fever and her throat hurts. I hate not being able to help her more. Only thing to do is rest, but man it sucks

Not being able to fix it and seeing them be miserable is the worst. Sorry buddy.

Only thing worse than a vomiting kid, is a kid with diarrhea. I'll be honest ... rather have the vomit.

Only thing worse than a vomiting kid, is a kid with diarrhea. I'll be honest ... rather have the vomit.

Try both at the same time. #rotavirus. Not fun.

2 hour nap with my girl on a Sunday afternoon? Bliss.

Also, she's learned how to clap and is super proud, its hilarious.

Tip: Swimming diapers work well when kiddo has the squirts. #NoLeaks

2 hour nap with my girl on a Sunday afternoon? Bliss.

Also, she's learned how to clap and is super proud, its hilarious.
I hope you're getting some of these "milestones" and achievements on video. We have all kinds of video of Andrew doing different things. He loves watching them now that he's a little older. Plus we can look back at the time when he wasn't as crazy.

I'm with you on the nap.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I thought my wife and I were done having kids after our 2nd. Well wife is getting baby fever and now wants to have a 3rd and she has been talking about it for a couple weeks now.

I thought my wife and I were done having kids after our 2nd. Well wife is getting baby fever and now wants to have a 3rd and she has been talking about it for a couple weeks now.
Buy her a puppy??? Good luck with that.

Buy her a puppy??? Good luck with that.

Just got a rescue pup a few weeks ago..... Didn't work lol

Didn't we just have that discussion at Trails of Frisco a few weeks ago??!!

Didn't we just have that discussion at Trails of Frisco a few weeks ago??!!
Yup and she is really pushing hard now lol. She really wants a girl

Back