Official THE Ohio State football thread

JRod

Reaction score
Handicap
4.2 USGA
Fans and haters alike discuss everything football related here.

I know we have a ton of fans and would like to use this as a discussion area during games as to not overrun the CFB thread with our foolishness.

See you guys in a week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! A new place to hang out on Saturdays!

mods will be on high alert during this thread.

No worries I will without a doubt be home for the VA Tech game which will assure victory. I apologize for missing it last year and causing the team a loss

Just puked in my mouth. :act-up: Good luck on your season.

I never got an answer on if I'm allowed I'm here, given my stance on the Urbmeister

mods will be on high alert during this thread.

Move it to the debate thread.

I have no problem with reasonable discussion but I also have no problem dealing with idiots .

I call a spade a spade. ( and get paid? RIP Eric Wright)

I never got an answer on if I'm allowed I'm here, given my stance on the Urbmeister

Everyone is welcome here !

Official THE Ohio State football thread

Looking at the schedule this year is awful.

The big ten is so weak right now outside of three teams.

I may post in here just to avoid the Auburn and Clemson fans. :beauty:

I may post in here just to avoid the Auburn and Clemson fans. :beauty:

This literally made me laugh out loud and now I have Coke Zero in my nose.

Just puked in my mouth. :act-up: Good luck on your season.

Must be a MI thing, they have puked all over the place too against the Bucks

Looking at the schedule this year is awful.

The big ten is so weak right now outside of three teams.

I think it will be one of those years where most of teh borderline teams win a game or 2 more than last year, I think Penn State goes from 7 wins (I think) to maybe 8 or 9 this year and maybe Nebraska from 9 to 10

is there a way i can select to never EVER see this page on my feed, or have it permanently blocked? there will be a steady dose of these chumps, and all the "big 10 is back" talk on espn this season. now to have to suffer through it on thp as well? oy vey

This thread has started out about as expected.

Greatly looking forward to this madness that will result from this thread! Thank you JRod. Go Bucks

Greatly looking forward to this madness that will result from this thread! Thank you JRod. Go Bucks

Looks like its already proving to be entertaining after looking up a few posts. Rolling! :laughing:

Looks like its already proving to be entertaining after looking up a few posts. Rolling! :laughing:

My thoughts exactly. Hasn't been up an hour yet...

Ohio State, Tiger Woods, and Taylormade releases...pretty calm topics around here.

Yep, I was going to say this will be a lot like the TW thread. Plenty of drive bys.

I wish I cared enough about a college football team to discuss. The pitfalls of growing up in the Northeast. Syracuse? Uhm, no. Boston College? Who? Penn State? Oh hell no.....

Yep, I was going to say this will be a lot like the TW thread. Plenty of drive bys.

I get a kick out of it honestly.

People need to polish their trolling skills .

Back