Nike Lunar Control Vapor 2

I have a pair of the Lunar Control 2 and I just can't wear them. They hurt my feet after about 30 minutes on the course.
I have worn them for about 15 rounds, hoping they would break in and not hurt, but no luck, so they sit on the shelf.
I can't be reading this right. The Lunar Control II was one of the best shoes in the history of ever. Do you mean the Vapor 2? I can get that. While I like the Vapor 2, I can see where they wouldn't be for everyone. If you mean the original LCII, you're wrong.

I can't be reading this right. The Lunar Control II was one of the best shoes in the history of ever. Do you mean the Vapor 2? I can get that. While I like the Vapor 2, I can see where they wouldn't be for everyone. If you mean the original LCII, you're wrong.

I was coming in to say the same thing (and hence the reason I own 3 pair of them), oh so comfortable

Despite the little eye sore, these were my first pair of spike less and man are they awesome. Super comfortable!! I haven’t walked 18 or 9 in them but I’d imagine it’s a pleasant experience. I plan on getting a second pair (Black) shortly after the holidays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you tried Mr clean magic eraser? I use that on all my shoes and they work wonders.

Yeah it was the many options i took to remove it but not even the power of Mr.Clean eraser could remove it.

Yeah it was the many options i took to remove it but not even the power of Mr.Clean eraser could remove it.

I have that same kind of mark on mine. I thought it was a stain for the mud & whatever chemicals the course was using that did it.
It also happened after the 1 or 2 times a year where I'm the guy that putts out on the last whole & I'm gone b4 anyone else makes it to their cars. (Had a wedding to get to)
I didn't get to wipe them until the next week's round. So I thought the stain occurred due to the combo of all of this.

Just ordered 2 sets of these and these are comfy! I can't wait to get them on the course.

My black pair just got in. Gonna be styling in SC come March!

2092edb78bac659f590f752976587f76.jpg

react-vapor-2-womens-golf-shoe-TRhhlP.jpg

I wish this womens shoe was available in mens!

For those with multiple rounds on these, how have they held up for you? I have been wanting to get a pair of these since they came out. I am intrigues by the traction.

For those with multiple rounds on these, how have they held up for you? I have been wanting to get a pair of these since they came out. I am intrigues by the traction.

I never picked up any LCV2 shoes, but I have the originals with the same soles and I'll be going into season 3 with those shoes and no issues except for walking on wet cartpaths or parking lots.

I never picked up any LCV2 shoes, but I have the originals with the same soles and I'll be going into season 3 with those shoes and no issues except for walking on wet cartpaths or parking lots.

Thanks. Thats pretty much what I was expecting. Dont drink and walk on wet pavement, I will be fine :soldier:. $80 is what I am seeing which looks great. Im pulling the trigger. Thanks again.

$80?? Where are you seeing that?

I've got almost two seasons on one of my pairs and they're still in great shape. I'm lazy about cleaning my shoes, but if you wipe them down after each round they should last for you. Great shoes.

Back