Nike Lunar Control Vapor 2

arydolphin

GTHC!
Reaction score
Handicap
I know that some people were turned off by the "toe swoosh" on the Lunar Control 4 and Lunar Control Vapor. Nike announced today that the Lunar Control Vapor 2 is coming out soon, and the swoosh has been moved to the side of the shoe. The sole appears to be the same as the Lunar Control Vapor, and the upper has been changed on version 2. The first colorway was worn by some Nike players this fall and is available October 28 as a limited edition. The other 3 colorways will be available on November 4. Pictures are from Golfweek. Had I not bought 3 pairs of Lunar Control Vapor shoes this year, I'd be all over the white pair and the black pair.

m_lcv2_camo_75091.jpg

m_lcv2_white_75082.jpg

m_lcv2_black_75079.jpg

m_lcv2_blue_75078.jpg

I like these. I’m sitting on three pair of UA’s so I’m good for a while on shoes

Yup I'll be owning a pair of these for sure. Probably the white ones to replace my LC3s.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Digging the white and black

Like very much

I kinda like the last pair white with the blue swoosh. Simple but sharp at the same time

Great look shoe, and just so happens I need new shoes!! :clapp:

Not bad. Digging the last colorway.

I like the look of these much better, especially that first color way. Would love to know how that sole pattern keeps traction, especially in the morning with dew on the ground.

I like the look of these much better, especially that first color way. Would love to know how that sole pattern keeps traction, especially in the morning with dew on the ground.

I have had zero problem with traction with these soles. Admittedly, I haven't played in really early morning conditions with them on, but I've had no issues on wet fairways after rain.

Where is Canadan? I bet he'd love the last pair posted with that blue in it.

I’m in for them in black. The design is good looking so I imagine there will be some other cool color ways. Maybe Nike will bring back ID and let us make up our own again....

I like them, much better than the past two years. But I can't help but feel they look like they belong at the $110 price point. Just look like something in Explorer line.

The all white and all black are siiiiiick!

Definitely improved looks. Rory talks about these in a recent instagram post.

These look much better then the last couple of years. I really like the white, black and red.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Sign me up.

That bottom color combo is badass.

They look amazing. And I’m a Nike golf shoe ho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

These look much better then the last couple of years. I really like the white, black and red.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I was just reading an article and that Colorway releases 10/28 and is going to be a limited release

Love my gen 1's. Will hold off for an all black pair though. None of those colourways really do much for me.

At least one pair will be had. I like these very much

I find them to have better traction than a traditional spiked pattern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know that some people were turned off by the "toe swoosh" on the Lunar Control 4 and Lunar Control Vapor. Nike announced today that the Lunar Control Vapor 2 is coming out soon, and the swoosh has been moved to the side of the shoe. The sole appears to be the same as the Lunar Control Vapor, and the upper has been changed on version 2. The first colorway was worn by some Nike players this fall and is available October 28 as a limited edition. The other 3 colorways will be available on November 4. Pictures are from Golfweek. Had I not bought 3 pairs of Lunar Control Vapor shoes this year, I'd be all over the white pair and the black pair.

m_lcv2_camo_75091.jpg

m_lcv2_white_75082.jpg

m_lcv2_black_75079.jpg

m_lcv2_blue_75078.jpg

Last year’s vapors look like they are wide with tons of play in the uppers, is this true?

Last year’s vapors look like they are wide with tons of play in the uppers, is this true?
I wouldn't call them wide but they are not narrow either. If anything they are a touch tight when you first get them but with any shoe they get a bit loosen up a bit as you wear them

Back