The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a goat......but I think we have a QB now. Makes Charlie and Watson look like asses for thinking Swoops was the QB this year.

Agreed Heard looked very good tonight

The XII(10) is ignorant for having not already added byu.

I don't think this game is as much about al being overrated as it is ole miss being underrated. they look really good. and it's nice to have a qb who isn't a damn fool like bo Wallace was, although that heave and hope was pretty Wallace-esque.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This game is showing exactly why I wasn't excited about this year's Bama team. Young corners and receivers and no SEC ready QB. Not surprised by this result at all...and headed to bed.

Can't believe Bama is getting housed like this.

Edit: Night Donne =(

Lot of top 10 teams struggling this weekend

Someone wake Donne back up.

...not so fast. Alabama isn't going away.

Swag Kelly getting it done for Ole Miss. Wow. Great play call there.

The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Touchdown. No way in hell its not. Half of his body is behind the line on the throw

Ole Miss just doesn't want to lose this game. Bout to go back to a 13pt lead.

Andddddd boom. What a play.

That was a sad face 2pt attempt.

#PopPass Saban hates that play sooooooo much

Ole Miss D better figure out how to tackle on this next drive. Pathetic attempt at defense last drive

Oh my. That was a good throw

Happy for Treadwell. Awful broken leg against auburn last year. All you read after that was how good of a kid he was. Glad he's having a great year.

Happy for Treadwell. Awful broken leg against auburn last year. All you read after that was how good of a kid he was. Glad he's having a great year.

Didn't need that replay of the incident though. #ouch

It's a good day for college football when ND wins and Bama loses.

Wow this game is nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back