Congrats:You Have Wilson Staff DUO Soft OPTIX Headed Your Way

I played the yellow Duo last winter, so I am excited to see how these are. I will have to make sure I keep my last Cut Blue, my last 3 QST and my Chrome Soft as comparison balls since I know a lot of people on THP have tried them in the last year.

Good group of testers from what I can tell!

Yeah, I have Callaway SuperSoft, and a few Srixon Soft Feel for comparison. Also have Chrome Soft, but, it's a higher price entry. I may compare the Optix to it on distance, but green side spin may not be a fair fight. I wish I still had some of last year's DUOs for comparison, but, I'm pretty sure I'm out of them.

Congrats fellas. Looking forward to your feedback

Congrats gents!!! Enjoy the colors of the rainbow!!!

Yeah, I have Callaway SuperSoft, and a few Srixon Soft Feel for comparison. Also have Chrome Soft, but, it's a higher price entry. I may compare the Optix to it on distance, but green side spin may not be a fair fight. I wish I still had some of last year's DUOs for comparison, but, I'm pretty sure I'm out of them.

Do you know if soft feel lady’s is a different ball than standard soft feel? My wife plays those and I could test against these too - good idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats guys! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Thanks, THP!!! Looking forward to putting these through their paces compared to the competition!!

Congrats and have fun reviewing

congrats guys! interested to hear about these

Congrats, fellas!

Congrats testers looking forward to the feedback

Congrats! I think you guys are going to love these.

Congrats ya'll!

Thanks!! Can't wait to try these out!

I played the yellow Duo last winter, so I am excited to see how these are. I will have to make sure I keep my last Cut Blue, my last 3 QST and my Chrome Soft as comparison balls since I know a lot of people on THP have tried them in the last year.

Good group of testers from what I can tell!

The Soft Feel Lady is a little lower compression than the regular Soft Feel, and the dimple pattern is different. Both are higher compression than the DUO, as is just about every ball on the planet. DUO Soft is 29, SF is 71, SFLady is 58.

Looking forward to the testers feedback. Eyeing these for potential winter balls or at least a gift for my dad for christmas.

Congrats everyone!

Congrats guys, looking forward to your thoughts.

Thanks! Can't wait to see how this version compares!

That's a strong cadre of reviewers! Congrats!

Congrats! Hope you guys like them. Looking forward to your feedback.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

All the golf balls are packaged and will be shipped out tomorrow morning to everyone who responded to me.

Thank you!! Phew that was fast but no one is surprised.

Congrats guys. I am looking forward to the reviews.

Congrats testers! Really looking forward to your thoughts.

Gonna put these on my Christmas List for sure!

Back