Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Lol ... he talked like that the whole match while in the lobby ... not my playing style. He left our group after about 3 matches.

He camped until he got an OP carepackage, then camped for a cerberus, then hid with a talon, then got a wraith out of a care package, and another cerberus. This dude is garbage, and it's a nice representation of how badly scorestreaks rule these games. He got 30+ kills in the second half laying in a corner.

Also, AHAHAHAHA! He got twenty more kills than first place with the same caps and more defends and ended up 1,000 points behind him because he did absolutely nothing to get the kills. AMAZING!

I love camping....and stealing care packages from MIzatty Bob
I changed one on him the other day, using Engineer, he flipped the hell out.

He camped until he got an OP carepackage, then camped for a cerberus, then hid with a talon, then got a wraith out of a care package, and another cerberus. This dude is garbage, and it's a nice representation of how badly scorestreaks rule these games. He got 30+ kills in the second half laying in a corner.

Also, AHAHAHAHA! He got twenty more kills than first place with the same caps and more defends and ended up 1,000 points behind him because he did absolutely nothing to get the kills. AMAZING!

In the game he went flawless he had two caps ... guess which ones those where. I had like 6-8 and we still lost ... some folks are focused on KD/kill streaks and not the objective. After playing CoD since MW2 I have just come to accept it ... its why I only play for a little while at night.

In the prior releases they had barebones. I liked that mode a lot ...

I am may have asked this question before, but what mode do you guys run the most.

In the game he went flawless he had two caps ... guess which ones those where. I had like 6-8 and we still lost ... some folks are focused on KD/kill streaks and not the objective. After playing CoD since MW2 I have just come to accept it ... its why I only play for a little while at night.

I am may have asked this question before, but what mode do you guys run the most.

For me it is a mixture of Dom, TDM, and Hardcore TDM. Mostly use Hardcore TDM for getting headshots.

I have the most fun in Hardcore TDM. It's reaction time and initial accuracy and I think that's where the games are most controlled and where I am most competitive.

Sometimes I'll switch to core dom, but it's really tough to enjoy when your teammates are getting slaughtered and the map gets pushed by the opposition.

Look at this clown. Domination and his plan is to sit in the COMPLETE back of the map waiting for people. Road to 3 K/D master prestige might take him a year and a half without streaks.

If you wanna watch someone amazing that gets high streaks while still focusing objectives watch iTemp.

Plus he's British

#winning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ran into 2 prestige masters last night. How in the world can you have that much time on your hands?!?! In about a months time, playing for 10/11 days straight. Unreal.

Also, Dan we need to play this weekend

Ran into 2 prestige masters last night. How in the world can you have that much time on your hands?!?! In about a months time, playing for 10/11 days straight. Unreal.

Thats ridiculous. Must be nice to have that kind of time to waste.

Thats ridiculous. Must be nice to have that kind of time to waste.

I know right. I play the cheap out of that game and I only just hit 4th prestige. Crazy talk

I know right. I play the cheap out of that game and I only just hit 4th prestige. Crazy talk
...and I am still trying to unlock the Razorback.

Ugh.

Sounds perfect. I'll remote into my ps4 from Cleveland Hahahaha

I just got a ps4 last week but have been playing COD for a couple of years. I love to play but really suck just don't have the speed of you young guns lol. I find that I wait too long to make sure I am shooting at the opposing team lol. My screen name fits me well. Always Dead134 lol

After another hour of playing this morning, I have to take a break from this game. It's quickly becoming just as bad as every COD since COD4. Totally inconsistent gameplay. Some games 2-3 rounds drop a guy and then the next round it takes half a mag and they don't drop.

I just want to play COD4 without all the hacks ruining it. It was the most complete COD to date

After another hour of playing this morning, I have to take a break from this game. It's quickly becoming just as bad as every COD since COD4. Totally inconsistent gameplay. Some games 2-3 rounds drop a guy and then the next round it takes half a mag and they don't drop.

I just want to play COD4 without all the hacks ruining it. It was the most complete COD to date
Try hardcore. XR2 is a one shot kill every time.

I feel you.

Between awful aim and just downright inconsistency with the amount needed to kill someone its rage inducing.

Sucks because I love playing with my buddies. I just hate the game and my lack of talent.

I feel you.

Between awful aim and just downright inconsistency with the amount needed to kill someone its rage inducing.

Sucks because I love playing with my buddies. I just hate the game and my lack of talent.
Zambies.

I feel you.

Pretty much me. Especially the rage part and lack of talent. lol

I feel you.

The whole design of this game is to "camp" out and try to get an upper level score streak.

It's all about letting the fight come to you. I don't like that mentality. I want to rush and mow people down with my gun. At a minimum I want to be able to run a little but you just can't in this game. I should have known better with a Treyarch game but it got really fun for a few days. People were dying and everything was looking up.

The more I research online, the more I find I'm not the minority. Lots of complaints on the inconsistency of this game. One guy nailed it for me when he said, "It's like the game nerfs individual players once they start dominating with a certain setup." I posted in here how much I was loving the KN44, shortly after that it won't kill anybody for me. I snuck up on a sniper this morning, put my gun to the back of his head and pulled the trigger. Multiple hit marks but no death. He turned and no scoped me. That's utter BS and shows how bad this game is

Haha you are still in the minority. The people who don't like the game are much more vocal than those who do. I do just fine running and gunning every match. Heck I have been just using a pistol and have a 1.5 KD with a pistol only running and gunning.. The game is what you make of it, but to say you have to camp to do well just isnt true. My friend Dan is very very good at this game and he certainly doesn't camp for streaks

Most of these "youtube pros" seem to either camp or run around and kill people in a small circle. I haven't seen anyone utterly dominate by running around in this game. They are probably out there but I haven't seen them.

Haha you are still in the minority. The people who don't like the game are much more vocal than those who do. I do just fine running and gunning every match. Heck I have been just using a pistol and have a 1.5 KD with a pistol only running and gunning.. The game is what you make of it, but to say you have to camp to do well just isnt true. My friend Dan is very very good at this game and he certainly doesn't camp for streaks

I'd love to feel this way about it. I tried and tried but every COD for me will be compared to COD4 and this one missed the mark yet again.

I'll take a break and come back later. If the inconsistency remains, I'll trade it in. I've got Assassin's Creed and Fallout to play for now

Since when is a game considered "good" only to be tied to how well you do in it? By far it is my worst k/d ratio CoD game (trending up BTW) but I'm enjoying it much moreso than AW.

I've found that it takes some teamwork and communication and when we do that, all of our performances improve. Be unpredictable and creative, it might serve you well with how versatile the surfaces are to get around the map.

As for "inconsistencies," if there are truly any, it should work both ways. I've had the same moments as everyone, but you also benefit from those times too.

I wish I was better at these games....it might force me to want to give it a go. But as bad as I am...my frustration levels aren't worth the price of admission hahaha

Back