Congrats:You Have Wilson Staff DUO Soft OPTIX Headed Your Way

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Signup for Forum testing has been going on and here are the THPers that will be getting new golf balls in for review.

JourdanInMich
TheCrest4
Jackal
Reframmellator
Shakey
JohnSinVA
mancest
leftyrighty
v.man
Terrya22
Smallville
seastrunk

Please send GolferGal a PM with your full name and shipping address and we will get some right out to you.

Congrats guys can't wait read all about them

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

awesome!!!! Can't wait to get these in!

Thanks to Wilson and THP and congrats to the other testers. Looking forward to getting these in hand.

Congrats guys! Looking forward to hearing more about these. I've always liked the DUO balls.

Congrats testers.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Congrats:You Have Wilson Staff DUO Soft OPTIX Headed Your Way

Thanks much, Wilson and THP! Can’t wait to try these out - maybe in Hotlanta!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to Wilson and THP and congrats to the other testers. Looking forward to getting these in hand.

See ... my comment helped you out! HA! :act-up:

See ... my comment helped you out! HA! :act-up:

More like it probably went unnoticed in the thread. Now be quiet, before someone changes his mind :alien:

Sweet!!!! Can't wait to get these and put them through their paces!

Congrats Guys, Can't wait to read the feedback.

Have fun, Gents!! I know you will like them...the colors are so vivid in person!

Perfect for fall golf where the leaves change colors, die and plummet to the earth hiding your ball as they begin to decompose.

Review away testers!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

More like it probably went unnoticed in the thread. Now be quiet, before someone changes his mind :alien:

BTW ... I hope you get the ugliest possible color your old a** can't find in the leaves of the fall! :act-up:

Virginia representing again! Can’t wait to get to test these out John, Crest :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Woohoo! Stoked to get picked for this review!

Congrats!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice group of testers, including what appears to be a bunch of first timers. Congrats and I look forward to reading the feedback.

Congrats guys! Can't wait to get the feedback. I'm pretty sure I'll be playing these if you guys like them.

Excited to get these in hand and see how much better than the previous DUO they are. I have played the regular DUO during winter months for the last few years and like them a lot. These are said to be an improvement over the original. Yahoo.

Congrats all! Looking forward to your reviews.

Excited to get these in hand and see how much better than the previous DUO they are. I have played the regular DUO during winter months for the last few years and like them a lot. These are said to be an improvement over the original. Yahoo.

I played the yellow Duo last winter, so I am excited to see how these are. I will have to make sure I keep my last Cut Blue, my last 3 QST and my Chrome Soft as comparison balls since I know a lot of people on THP have tried them in the last year.

Good group of testers from what I can tell!

Back