THPers Unofficial Ultimate Reunion at Reunion 2017

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
Many years ago FL golf got the best of Prestige Worldwide as they set the course on fire on the way to a best ball team score of 98.

Years later, this past June in glorious Toledo Ohio, this duo had redemption to even the series (details can be found here https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...Unofficial-Callout-441-and-Ddec-vs-The-Course) after firing an 81 against the course score of 83.

The stars have aligned, and the rubber match in the epic series will take place this FRIDAY.

WITB: Our signatures are updated-ish

Course: Reunion Resort-Palmer Course Gold Tees...6,419 yards (70.8/135)
https://www.reunionresort.com/golf/palmer

When: This Friday afternoon (time TBD). As we get closer and time is confirmed I will post it here.

The Callout:
After months of deliberation, reviews from mathmatical experts and an indepth analysis like no other, the magical # this go around will be 80.

The Wager: Will Prestige Worldwide in their triumphant return to Florida shoot 80(tie) or better?

What say you THP land? Can Prestige Worldwide pull it off? Regardless it will be a great time on the course #GolfIsFun

Bout 1: we didn't make it out of the 1st round
Bout 2: we delivered a knockout in the last round
Bout 3: I sense a TKO coming quickly for Mr. Palmer.

Call me crazy but I am taking grandpa dean and monotone mike to win this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol still cant believe we took a double in best ball in June

Gotta go with the "Dynamic Duo" to go two for two this year.

lol still cant believe we took a double in best ball in June
Think about the trouble we were in on the par 5 on the back. Luckily I saved par with a 30 footer.

Think about the trouble we were in on the par 5 on the back. Luckily I saved par with a 30 footer.

The crowd erupted

Having been front row for the illustrious 98, I can attest that the odds of that being repeated (by anybody..haha) are miniscule. With FL golf yielding little to no roll out, 80 or better may be a tall order for you northern boys. There will also be the constant "you suck" banter between you guys and the never ending "A Player" argument. I am going slightly over the targeted 80 score.

I am going with the course on this one. No way they can win two in a row

I predict the tie will not be broken...........as it will end in a tie. The Dynamic Duo shoots 80.

I am going with the course on this one. No way they can win two in a row

hater

oh and enjoy the front row seats for it

0% chance of rain this week and a cold front expected to hit tomorrow. Perfect conditions come Friday. I like the dynamic duo to fire 79.

Gonna be tough to predict the outcome this early in the game. I feel like I need some more info and will wait on that...the TBD time of round, weather conditions, and how much Rum is involved...I also need to research the course a little more.

I rolled with Prestige Worldwide in round 2, but 2 wins in a row and an 80 is a tall order.

Gonna be tough to predict the outcome this early in the game. I feel like I need some more info and will wait on that...the TBD time of round, weather conditions, and how much Rum is involved...I also need to research the course a little more.

I rolled with Prestige Worldwide in round 2, but 2 wins in a row and an 80 is a tall order.

Heres all I know.

1. Round will be in PM sometime
2. Looks like Partly Cloudy and 80*, prime scoring weather
3. Yes, Rum, amount is unknown

Hmmm...

80 is a tough call. I think it's really close, but course prevails by a single stroke.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hmmm...

80 is a tough call. I think it's really close, but course prevails by a single stroke.

oh look the other half of the Ron Jeremy hater cart

oh look the other half of the Ron Jeremy hater cart
Sorry, you'll get no overly nice Rambler "that's good" on this one.

80 is a tough order. I am going to have to limit my rum to just 1 handle between Thursday night and this round. Going to be tough, but that's the sacrifice I am willing to make.

Sorry, you'll get no overly nice Rambler "that's good" on this one.

What Mike, you hit a green? Sure that's good. Even if it's an 8 footer.

581 yd par 5, what in the world?

What Mike, you hit a green? Sure that's good. Even if it's an 8 footer.
He hit a green in regulation, with a wedge... Surely I wasn't the only one who was shocked by that.

Back