Contest - Callaway Great Big Bertha

Loft- 10.5*
Shaft- not sure, so many options! I think a Speeder 565 since I play a Speeder 57 in my SLDRs and I like the weight.
Why GBB? I followed #gbbweek and it was awesome to read all the improvements in distance and forgiveness people were seeing with GBB. I want some of that too! :)

9.5* head
Speeder 765 stiff shaft
Heard nothing but good things about this driver, it's packed with tech, and I've never owned a Callaway driver.

Thank you Callaway & THP for the contest!

9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60

I've played Callaway drivers for the past 4 years and my favorite was the 2014 Big Bertha. I want to bring back that driver loving feeling (cause its gone... gone... gone) :crying:

Only a few more days to enter.

Driver Loft--11.5*
Shaft Choice--Project X LZ 6.0
Why you want to win the Callaway GBB--I need all the help I can get on the golf course. I need maximum distance, I need to not be crippled on those oh so often mis hits (especially on the toe). Based on the feedback that has already been given, this driver will solve both of my problems.

what a great contest! thanks so much for letting me enter.

loft: 10.5 degress
shaft: matrix ozik white tie shaft

why do I want to win it? because I love Callaway anything and my current driver is in time out because I can't control him consistently. need something I can count on!

Thanks for this THP and Callaway!

My loft would be 9*

Shaft: Project X LZ Blue cut to 45"

I would love to win, as I feel I am leaving yards behind with my Callaway Razr Fit

Driver loft 9*

Shaft choice: Aldila tour green

Why I want to win? I play a bonded driver that has a tendency to balloon shots. I'm tired of leaving yards behind.

Driver Loft - 10.5* RH
Shaft Choice - Matrix Red Tie - X-Stiff
Why? - Why would anyone not want to own a driver that offers the forgiveness and distance that this great package from Callaway does, let alone win it? I feel that the GBB will help me to realize the potential of my swing and pick me up those yards that I feel I'm not realizing. #Leavenoyardbehind to using shorter irons and shooting lower scores for the win!

Thanks to THP and Callaway

Driver Loft: 10.5 RH
Shaft: Aldila Rogue

This thing is just bad assss and I want :banana:

Driver Loft: 9*
Shaft Choice: Matrix Ozik White Tie Stiff
Why you want to win the Callaway GBB: I got the hit this driver chance to hit this driver last week at a golf shop, and could not get enough. The numbers I was seeing were unreal.

Driver Loft: 9*
Shaft Choice: Project X LZ Blue, stiff
Why you want to win the Callaway GBB: The past Callaway drivers, IMO, have been the best combination of performance for distance and forgiveness. I cannot wait to make an upgrade and try the next iteration of Callaway drivers.

Driver loft 10.5, shaft Matrix Ozik Red Tie, Golf pride mid size grip.

I would love to put a Callaway Driver back in the bag, my current driver is my fisrt step away from Callaway, and I am ready to get back to them.

Driver loft 9.5
Shaft Fujikura speeder 565

Why I want to win. I don't get out to the course much, but when I do, I just enjoy being there. There is something about just getting up to the ball, focusing on the shot, and letting her rip. Thats just pure money.

Driver Loft - 10.5*
Shaft Choice - Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Black Tini 50, with flex suitable for 95-100mph smooth tempo swing

Why you want to win the Callaway GBB: An older gentleman needs all help he can get. It would be a dream come true to reach a par 5 in two (best so far is 20m short...). Besides, would you love to see a competing premium driver in a dumpster?

Head=10.5*
Shaft=Kuro Kage Black

Why? It's GBB....need I say more? I grew up watching people game this driver and in my head it's one of the best driver names of all time. It's one of my top two dream clubs.

I can't find anything on project x lz red. anybody know launch/spin/weight profile?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't find anything on project x lz red. anybody know launch/spin/weight profile?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check out Callaway's GBB week. There was a shaft day with info from all the manufacturers. Think it had something in there.

head: 10.5*
shaft: project x lz red 6.5
why: i've only ever owned one callaway driver, the ft-5 draw with stock fuji fit-on e r flex. it was such a bad fit for me, that it turned me off to callaway. since being a part of thp, i feel i owe it to myself to give callaway another shot as so many people here love what they do. this sounds like it would be a great re-introduction to what they cally does, and choosing the project x shaft is a direct result of the phenomenal true temper project x thp event. this would basically be my thp special!

I got a chance to take a look at one of these today. What a great looking club! I didn't get a chance to hit it but man, it really got the hopes up of winning this!

Driver loft: 9*
shaft: project lz red stiff

i love idea of more adjustability to play with, so I could dial this big boy in for my swing. The added forgiveness for the mishits will only help me get out there further. Callaway continues which each release to out do themselves and are at the forefront of technologies that help the Pros to us Amauters.

Thanks to THP and Callaway for the opportunity!

Driver Loft - 10.5 degree

Shaft Choice - Project X LZ Red
Why you want to win the Callaway GBB - Amazing technology in this driver. I have great luck with the V-series and from the marketing information, this seems to be similar to the V-Series, but with more forgiveness.

Driver Loft: 10.5 (maybe even 11)
Shaft Choice: Project X LZ Blue Stiff
Why you want to win the Callaway GBB: Increased ball speed, complete customization, and FORGIVENESS. One of the first things I can remember growing up with my dad golfing was his Big Bertha Driver. It was such a household name in the golf market and it's awesome that the name is back in the spotlight. I have never gamed a Bertha and I am dying to have this club in my bag!!

Awesome contest!

I would love a 10.5 with a Blueboard Stiff please :)

Why do I want to win the Callaway GBB?

I have an R1 and love the adjustability but I can't seem to dial it in the way I would like. I had the chance to hit on a launch monitor against my current gamer and....wow. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'll take a 10.5 with a True Temper Project X LZ Blue.
With the return of the moveable weight and the new face technology this will be the driver of the year. Leaving no yard behind sounds just right to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Back