Healthy Recipes, Snacks and Tips

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I know we have a lot of food threads, but they all seem to be for the not-so-healthy foods, so I want to start this one where we can share our favorite healthy snacks and recipes.

JB and I were watching Shark Tank the other night and we saw a woman on there who made dessert hummus. The sharks all said it tasted amazing so I HAD to try it, and fortunately they had some at my local Publix.

It’s freaking delicious!!! I got the brownie batter and my friend got the vanilla bean one and she said it tastes like cookie dough.

3bed8f009494d0d05bfb7e4b021423f0.jpg

61f56fe62867cc0e0ac466b8033cb776.jpg

Venison jerky...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am certain I have posted this in the Recipe Exchange thread, but it is a healthy recipe so could go in here as well

Teriyaki Salmon

5 minutes to prepare, 12 minutes to cook

2 Salmon fillets, boneless
4 tbsp Teriyaki
1 tbsp Tomato puree
1 tbsp Sweet Chilli sauce
1 tsp Ground Ginger
Pinch of Chilli Flakes
2 nests Egg Noodles
Frylight spray

Pre-heat the grill and spray a baking tray with the frylight
Mix the teriyaki, tomato puree, sweet chilli, ground ginger and chilli flakes in a small pan
Coat the salmon fillets in the marinade and place under the grill for a total of 10-12 minutes depending on the size of the fillets
Simmer the remainder of the marinade on a low heat just to warm it through
Partway through the salmon cooking, add the noodles to boiling water and cook for 5 minutes so that everything finishes at the same time

Serve the salmon on top of the noodles and pour over the remainder of the heated marinade (you could add salad to it as well if you wish)

Very quick and simple to make, but I find it very tasty as well

We saw that episode and my fiancee immediately went online looking but it was not sold locally anywhere near us. I will be watching out for it even more now after seeing this thread.

51onMpwHI9L._SX402_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Use this 3-4 times per week.

I know we have a lot of food threads, but they all seem to be for the not-so-healthy foods, so I want to start this one where we can share our favorite healthy snacks and recipes.

JB and I were watching Shark Tank the other night and we saw a woman on there who made dessert hummus. The sharks all said it tasted amazing so I HAD to try it, and fortunately they had some at my local Publix.

It’s freaking delicious!!! I got the brownie batter and my friend got the vanilla bean one and she said it tastes like cookie dough.

3bed8f009494d0d05bfb7e4b021423f0.jpg

61f56fe62867cc0e0ac466b8033cb776.jpg

Thanks so much, thay are healthy food!

This is healthy right? It has strawberries in it.

Back