Congrats: You have Voice Caddie SC200 Headed Your Way

Congrats gentlemen!

congrats!

Congrats guys and Fupy!!

Nice. This will be good.

Congrats guys! I picked one up last week and it's a really fun practice aid that's gonna be really useful to help dial me back in next Spring after I pick up a bit of winter rust. Enjoy!

Congrats Guys! Really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

very cool, get the work in Stephen!

Congrats fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats guys! Looking forward to your reviews.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Congrats guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool opportunity to test an intriguing piece of technology. Thanks in advance to the reviewers! I'll be curious to know if this item should go on the Christmas wish list.

Congrats Testers! I love mine, just so many ways it has helped me become a better golfer. I'm excited to follow your observations.

Well done guys looking forward to the reviews and thoughts, I can't say I'm not jealous

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Congrats guys. I love my SC100. Looking forward to your thoughts

Buckeyewalt, I have to tell you I'm always disappointed to see your name in the congrats threads! I always start out thinking it's my name!

Congratulations, I know you guys will enjoy these a lot. I can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Looking forward to hearing the reviews on these.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy fellas! Can't wait to see the reviews.

Last week we had signup to test the SC200 portable launch monitor for THPers and here are the three people that will be reviewing it for the forum. As we mentioned 2 THPers will join a Forum leader in the review process.

The Heez
buckeyewalt
Forum Leader Fupresti

Please send GolferGal a PM with this information

Full Name
Shipping Adress
Congrats guys! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Congrats! Looking forward to your reviews!

Guys, you have to send that PM in.

Congrats guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Congrats guys!

This is going to be a ton of fun! I’ve always been a golfer that just kind of eye balls things, I think I have a pretty good understanding of what my swing produces. Seeing real numbers is going to be eye opening, I just know it! I love my time at the range and this is going to be such a great tool to make that time more effective. Looking forward to sharing my experiences with THP from the perspective of a new user. Thanks to THP and Voice Caddie for the opportunity!

Back