So my home course got some new toys.

DrMWP

Reaction score
Handicap
Orchard Valley in Aurora, IL just got four Golfboards. Price to use is $26 a round. Might have to try it once.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440971397.552866.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet! More than a cart but curious to see how this is received.

There are two courses up here that have them but I haven't had a chance to use them yet.

My club has them. They're definitely fun and pretty fast too.

A course here has them and they're booked out solid for a long time

Sudden Valley has these, I'd like to try them out. Would distract me from how absurdly tight the fairways are on the back 9 haha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

We have a course up here with some of them. 30/round

Orchard Valley in Aurora, IL just got four Golfboards. Price to use is $26 a round. Might have to try it once.
View attachment 21701

Nice!!! What's the normal price to ride a cart?

Also, do you have to sign a waiver?

They're $10 more than a cart.

So jealous. Want one so bad. Going to Surf Expo next week and hoping there is a booth there. ;)

I would love to ride these,do not think courses here will be getting them here infortunelty

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Definitely would be worth the try for a round

A place around here has one, but they won't let people ride them yet because they are still working on "safety" issues. Want to try one so bad.

I would never go back to a cart. I want one of these bad.

Also, do you have to sign a waiver?

One we would think so. That has injury written all over it. Especially with all the drinking that goes on on the course.

I would definitely give this a shot for a few dollars more

I know nothing about these, so if this question comes off as dumb, excuse my ignorance. Are these designed for cart path only use, or will they handle rougher conditions?

I would like to give one of these a try. I think there is a local place that has one.

I know nothing about these, so if this question comes off as dumb, excuse my ignorance. Are these designed for cart path only use, or will they handle rougher conditions?

These are meant to surf the course. They weigh so little they can go anywhere. The thought is using these you wouldn't have morons tearing up the course with regular golf carts.

I want to try one of these so bad!

I would love to try one of these!

Also do they let you take them out in wet conditions?

They can go anywhere but the greens. I talked with a couple of guys that used them and they said they had no problems going anywhere on the course. Orchard is pretty flat.

I'd absolutely give one of those a go!!

Back