Swannies Golf Apparel Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Great review, James. Those quarter zips are really nice looking and the price is really attractive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever you do, be sure to heed their advice on sizing of some of the articles and order a size up.

Thanks for reading guys.

I won't lie, I was relieved there were no sandals in the review.

Nice write up James, that stuff doesn't look all that bad and for the price, probably worth the gamble to find out. Who doesn't like or need another quarter zip anyway?

Good write up. The sweaters look good and the price tag looks more than reasonable if the long term quality is there.

Thanks for the review James. The 1/4 zip would be my choice and the price point for it, and the other pieces, is certainly reasonable.

I am also relieved that we were not subjected to viewing toes in sandals on the home page.

Never heard of them but good looking apparel (especially the pullovers) at a solid price point. Digging the mantra....what it's all about.

Thanks for the review James. Initially i thought of the home delivery service "Swansons" but had to read it properly. I like the price point on the 1/4 zips and can see them selling a few of those at that price.

This review needs more golf sandals.

Great review James.

Been waiting for this review to hit the homepage. I have been wearing their stuff for well over a year now and I have really enjoyed it. The sizing can certainly be annoying as I have some shirts where a L is perfect and others that I needed to go to an XL. Too bad they didn't send any sandals.

never heard of this brand, but the look and price are very solid. Something I may have to check out.

Good looking product and not a bad price.

I've gotten to see some of this stuff in person- forum member Howzat is a big fan of Swannies. Great review, James. Solid looking gear with a good price tag as well, I'm a fan!

This review needs more golf sandals.
Been waiting for this review to hit the homepage. I have been wearing their stuff for well over a year now and I have really enjoyed it. The sizing can certainly be annoying as I have some shirts where a L is perfect and others that I needed to go to an XL. Too bad they didn't send any sandals.
Hard pass.

Swannies Golf Apparel Review

Gotta pass on these because of the logo and name.

Good stuff James. I think it was earlier this year that I learned about them and was really interested in a couple of items. At the time they were sold out of my size but it looks like I should check it out again.

Have to pass on the polo shirt style. Will not do pocket polo shirts. The pullovers looked good.

Back