2nd Contest 2015 Grandaddy - Join Team Redemption

Last day, good luck everyone!!

How could anyone not want to be in the Grandaddy?! Except for maybe getting married or a baby being born that week, everyone should jump at that chance. And really, who sets their wedding date for the same weekend as the Grandaddy??? That's a huge red flag if you ask me.
Agreed. But just as an aside. In the past it has not been a weekend. Due to so much of it taking place at Callaway HQ and clubs having to be built during the week.

So some people might not be able to take the four or five days of vacation required.

All that said. I agree with you 100% who wouldn't want to be in the Granddaddy.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Its not on a weekend this year either.

How could anyone not want to be in the Grandaddy?! Except for maybe getting married or a baby being born that week, everyone should jump at that chance. And really, who sets their wedding date for the same weekend as the Grandaddy??? That's a huge red flag if you ask me.

Las t year I couldn't enter because of someone else's pregnancy! My counterpart at work was scheduled for maternity leave Dec. 1 last year, leaving me here alone essentially, and unable to take off work.

Las t year I couldn't enter because of someone else's pregnancy! My counterpart at work was scheduled for maternity leave Dec. 1 last year, leaving me here alone essentially, and unable to take off work.
Sucks. That is someone else's poor planning right there.

Its not on a weekend this year either.

It could be any days of the week, anytime of the year. Nothing would stop (most of) us from getting in this event.

Are we going to have another monday announcement?! I cant wait to meet the next memeber of #teamredemption. And my entry is in for contest #2 as well ;)

Good luck everyone! The deadline grows close.

Entry in, right under the gun!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Entry in. As difficult as it was to type out those two scores.

Entry in. As difficult as it was to type out those two scores.

True that. I was typing it up and quietly grumbling to myself...

glad to see I am not the only one anxious about the once in a life time chance!!!!!

Good luck everyone. Being a little selfish, but I would sure love to win after today. Was supposed to go on a golf vacation to the RTJ Trail starting next weekend, but my golf buddy had to back out last minute, so I won't be having a golf vacation this year. Oh well, life goes on.

Good luck everyone. Being a little selfish, but I would sure love to win after today. Was supposed to go on a golf vacation to the RTJ Trail starting next weekend, but my golf buddy had to back out last minute, so I won't be having a golf vacation this year. Oh well, life goes on.

#TheKing?

We usually do a week long golf trip yearly where we squeeze in around 10-12 rounds of golf. The #TheKing was awesome.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Drum roll please..................

Looking forward to hearing who is the next lucky member of the team - got my fingers crossed I might be the lucky one

Now the wait is on. Good luck all.

Per twitter, winner announced on Monday.

Ah yeah. Don't want to go as far to say Monday can't get here soon enough, but Monday's gonna be good!

Another member announced on monday! Can't wait.

Despite my ridiculously long workday, Monday is going to be fantastic!

I'll take "What is not an answer to this question for $200, Alex"

Back