St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in 2018

Nothing better than helping those kids!

Great choice and one of the reasons I originally joined the Albatross Club before I really knew all the benefits to THP'ers.

I didn't join for 2017 because I was so new to the forums and right at the end of the year but definitely going to do 2018 as soon as it launches!

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Great job to the entire THP community for making this what it is. Everyone take a bow.

This is great to hear! Sign me up!!

Love reading this! Great choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is awesome. Looking forward to helping out.

Little teaser

AC%20Club%202018-Th.png

Well I’m in for sure. Best money I spent in 2017

All for the repeat and will be signing up as soon as it opens.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Love St. Jude! We already donate to them monthly. Great cause that I can definitely get behind!

Awesome news. Cant wait to hear my details

Glad to hear that St. Jude's will be the beneficiary again in 2018. Good call, JB.

Definitely a great cause to support. Looking forward to renewing my A/C membership.

Thanks guys. The 2018 AC will open up tomorrow.

Awesome! Can’t wait to sign up again to help a great charity!

Thanks everybody. We were unsure how people would feel working with the same charity again, but we felt pretty strongly about running with St Judge again after visiting there.
St. Judes is an amazing cause! I've been donating to them since I was 22 years old and I'm almost 35 now, so just another way to help those less fortunate than others. Those kids deserve every bit of help they can get and more. Maybe I can get to see them in person at an event like was done this last event next year. Again thank you THP for giving me the opportunity to help others like this.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Great cause!! Looking forward to renewing my membership for 2018!!

Thanks guys. The 2018 AC will open up tomorrow.

Awesome! Can’t wait to sign up.

Awesome! Can’t wait to sign up.

This is on my to do list tomorrow! I mean I could care less about putting someone in the Navy tomorrow until I get my Albatross Membership. Just kidding but not really, lol. Love THP!

Gonna be a bit before I will have the $ to join again but I will most certainly will!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great cause! Can't wait for 2018

Just tried to go purchase 2018 membership and not up yet

Just tried to go purchase 2018 membership and not up yet

Thanks for the enthusiasm. We will have a new thread coming soon, GG is hard at work getting the back end up and running.

Back