RIP THP Invitational Series

Sucks to see them go. Invitationals brought me to my first THP event and to a few states I had never been to before.

I am sad to see then go. I was bummed that I didn't get to attend any of them this year and now I am even more disappointed about that. BUT I know THP so I am sure that something even better is coming in 2016 and I am eager to see what it will be.

So sad I was never able to pull off a win but always excited to see what you guys have up your sleeve. Work needs to give me more vacation time....

With THP, when one door closes, a bigger and better one is soon to open. Looking forward to the next open door.

Enjoyed every single one I was able to participate in.

So sad I was never able to pull off a win but always excited to see what you guys have up your sleeve. Work needs to give me more vacation time....

You were the favorite in what like 6 events?

Sucks that the Invitational series is a thing of the past, a lot of great memories.

Very much looking forward to what's next.

You were the favorite in what like 6 events?

Sucks that the Invitational series is a thing of the past, a lot of great memories.

Very much looking forward to what's next.
Something like that. Had my chance early on but I couldn't keep it together and me and my boy ATLgolfer fell one stroke short of victory.

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll be missed, glad I already got my tag!

Glad I am able to attend one of the last ones in the Disney event. It seems like they had their own style and reasons for fun. Looking forward to what is in store next year. Thank you JB,GG and Mike for all your time and effort to make these events possible

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Glad I could finally make an event, here's hoping for more next year!

Bummer they are going away but whatever comes next is sure to be even better cause that's how THP does it!

There is still one left, one more chance to get a HOF tag...Disney!

I guess there's only one thing left to do!!

Bummer they are going away but whatever comes next is sure to be even better cause that's how THP does it!

There is still one left, one more chance to get a HOF tag...Disney!

I guess there's only one thing left to do!!
Partner with Ken?

Onto even bigger things I bet. Bummed I never got a chance to make it to one but I am hoping the future is more THP friendly for me.

I enjoyed each and every one I was fortunate enough to attend, the venues were always first class and I met some of the absolutely nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Thank you JB, Morgan and all of the THP staff for making the Invitational Series truly remarkable.

Bummer they are gone but can't wait to see what thp has up their sleeve for next year, something epic Im sure!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

You guys did a jam up job on the Invitationals from the planning to the conclusion they were all top notch. It doesn't surprise me a bit that you are on to bigger and better though, it's what you guys do and you do it well.

Stinks to see the Invitational Series go but I'm sure whatever is on the horizon is going to be even better.

I know better things are on the horizon but had some great times at these invitationals

The never stagnate THP continues evolving! These were definitely fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sad to hear this but I know something better is coming

Wow, Invitationals will be missed. Some good memories of the three I was able to attend. I know thp has got something bigger and better coming. They always find a way to surprise us all.

Sad to see it go, but THP always improves on a good idea. Hmm whats next.

Back