fistfullofbeer

Akshay ("Ak" + "Shay")
Reaction score
Handicap
20's
Hi,

I really love my Fujikara Speeder 565 (Stiff) shaft on my Callaway XR16 3 wood. I am hoping to get the same shaft or something very similar for my Taylormade M2 (2017) driver. Never bought a shaft before and am looking for suggestion and advice on both what shaft may be a good fit and where to buy the shaft + adapter combination from.

Thanks.

I am a big fan of a very similar shaft (Speeder 665) in my fairway woods and pull them from my old fairways and install them in my new ones. Your best, and cheapest, option to obtain the 565 would probably be searching Ebay for shaft pulls. You may have to buy the adapter separately but it can be obtained from there as well for about $15.

I am a big fan of a very similar shaft (Speeder 665) in my fairway woods and pull them from my old fairways and install them in my new ones. Your best, and cheapest, option to obtain the 565 would probably be searching Ebay for shaft pulls. You may have to buy the adapter separately but it can be obtained from there as well for about $15.
I am nervous about cutting shafts and installing adapters myself. Am not the most hands-on person with these things.

I am nervous about cutting shafts and installing adapters myself. Am not the most hands-on person with these things.

I used to not be either. Started doing my own stuff about 3 years ago and now love doing it. Any golf club repair shops in your area?

If you have a dicks sporting goods and a card, they are offering free grip install and shaft adjustments until the end of the year. Not sure if installing a tip would fall under that but I’d sure argue with them that it does.

I have had good luck at dallasgolf.com...you can choose shaft, adapter, and grip

Back