2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

without that first hole he is well within the cut line. which is more than can be said for Bubba who pouted his way around for two days because conditions weren't perfect. Els could have packed it in, instead he dug in and golfed his ball. If that is a terrible performance at AGNC, sign me up.

Too right. I've always liked Els and thought he had class, but he's gone up in my estimation this weekend. So many people would have spat their dummy out of the pram after that first hole yesterday, but to play through and be just +2 over the 35 holes since then shows great fortitude.

Good point, but then again.....is there even such a thing as a short knockin' Texan?

Of course not.

Yes. +9 for a multiple major winner is awful. He was a mess. Even if he's a nice guy.

Did you read his post again? He said SINCE the 1st hole in which he had a 10, he played solid golf. He certainly did. In fact better than most in the field including multiple major winners. Considering how easy it would have been to pack it in, like guys like Watson did, it was pretty darn solid.

So funny hearing different announcers pronounce Victor Dubuisson's name! :bananadance:

without that first hole he is well within the cut line. which is more than can be said for Bubba who pouted his way around for two days because conditions weren't perfect. Els could have packed it in, instead he dug in and golfed his ball. If that is a terrible performance at AGNC, sign me up.

But Bubba beat him, and he gave up. You're being biased because you don't like Bubba. And you can't take away the first hole. That was a tragedy. He lost his patience.

Of course not.

Did you read his post again? He said SINCE the 1st hole in which he had a 10, he played solid golf. He certainly did. In fact better than most in the field including multiple major winners. Considering how easy it would have been to pack it in, like guys like Watson did, it was pretty darn solid.

Ok. Since the first hole he was -1. Not terrible. But not all that impressive. I thought he was kind of flat personally.

Time for DirecTV.

Next featured group: three guys with identical haircuts.

Yay for Oosty, Dufner, and Reed in a featured group. Blah.

But Bubba beat him, and he gave up. You're being biased because you don't like Bubba.

I never said Els beat Bubba. I said he wasn't pouting like Bubba and being a mental midget. My like or dislike for Bubba has nothing to do with acknowledging that Els played great golf despite that first hole yesterday.

Have fun #Trolling

Reed with the Eagle? Interesting.

Ok. Since the first hole he was -1. Not terrible. But not all that impressive. I thought he was kind of flat personally.

If under par is not terrible but not all that impressive, then I need what you are drinking.

A Spieth/Lefty final pairing on Saturday would be sexy.

I never said Els beat Bubba. I said he wasn't pouting like Bubba and being a mental midget. My like or dislike for Bubba has nothing to do with acknowledging that Els played great golf despite that first hole yesterday.

Have fun #Trolling

Just because I disagree with you, it doesn't mean I'm trolling. Calling me names doesn't make you right. I thought we were having a discussion among adults. My bad.

Rory with a birdie to stay close.

If under par is not terrible but not all that impressive, then I need what you are drinking.
And 90% of the field needs to go home.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Just water.

Just turned on the broadcast.... I love the Masters.

And 90% of the field needs to go home.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

No they don't. they didn't make a 10 at the first.:banana:

Back