XXIO X: A Full Lineup with their Latest Technology

Should have come to demo day with me

I’m only a text away! Course is closed for the season I’ll have more free time (hopefully).

I’m only a text away! Course is closed for the season I’ll have more free time (hopefully).

I’ll keep you posted next time the XXIO reps are fantastic

Wow...I love the look. Have never seen these in Canada at my too frequent golf stores but will keep looking. I would really like to give the full line a test.

I’ve never played xxio brand but my buddy swear by them. I saw the results and yes he’s drives are farthest I’ve ever seen. It’s too busy for my taste but that result cannot not be overlook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never tried XXIO but my buddy who ran my local shop had me try Yamaha's premium line (which competes with XXIO) on the simulator and I went from 170-175 yards with a 7 iron to 190 plus with the Yamaha line. I imagine I'd get similar results with the XXIO line. They were an inch longer, had thick soles and I believe a more flexible face. Felt great even if looking at them posed some challenges.

I’ve always thought XXIO’s stuff was interesting but there’s barely even a Cleveland/Srixon presence in my area. I’m loving the look of the X lineup though! Can’t wait to see how they perform for some people. I’m especially interested in low swing-MOI design.

What makes their club have a low swing-MOI? Just the lightweight design of the club?

Excited to learn more about these, XXIO is just alot of fun

Interesting - looking forward to following along. The stuff I've held has really fit my eye

Looks like XXIO is hinting at releasing the signing the Big Easy this week at the PGA show on Twitter.

Good signing for them.

Looks like XXIO is hinting at releasing the signing the Big Easy this week at the PGA show on Twitter.

Good signing for them.

That's a pretty good signing indeed!

Big Easy with XXIO and Jamie Sadlowski with Cleveland.
2018 will be huge for Cleveland/Srixon/XXIO!!

how do you say the name? ex, ex, eye, ooo. Serious question.

Good signing for them.

Ahh, Now the e-mail I got today from them make sense.
Gotta be honest - Loved the content of the e-mail - Really well thought out.

The driver head sounds like a good 2nd driver option. Maybe pair it with a heavier shaft, but I guess that would go against what they're trying to achieve to increase club speed.

Spent some time with team XXIO this evening and they are really excited about not only the current lineup, but also more access to golfers as the name gets further out there.

Really waiting to hear some positive reviews about the X. I wonder if the new MP1000 shaft launches higher than the 9? I am gaming the 9.5 degree now to help with spin with the stiff/regular shaft. These clubs keep there value better than most OEMs.

When we visited the Cleveland HQ back for the Shootout I witnessed some XXIO goodness. They look great in person I was drooling over one set I saw there. I would be interested in seeing how they hit.

Anyone compare the X with the 9? Same, better?

Just saw a pretty cool XXIO commercial as well. Love seeing them start to make this push!

Just saw a pretty cool XXIO commercial as well. Love seeing them start to make this push!

Great to see some advertising for them during the golf.

I hit a XXIO X driver on Saturday - Man, fun to hit, ball rockets of the face.
I demoed with a Stiff shaft and I would have to say it's too whippy for me so their target market might be a little older than me and/or slower swing speed.
The face had a little offset on it, kinda like a Cobra Offset driver with about half as much offset.

Again, fun to hit and anyone having a chance to hit one should.

I bought an X a couple of weeks ago.
No regrets, although I may have to trade in the 9.5 for an 8.5, as it's launching....tough to tell roll though when it plugs 70% of the time due to conditions, so I'm giving it a few before I make that decision.
It looks a bit closed to me, I mentioned that immediately when it was handed to me, and the employee said "nope, it's neutral", "ahh, I don't think so". Works though, and easy to hit.

Back