XXIO X: A Full Lineup with their Latest Technology

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If the pricing is going to be in line with the likes of PXG, this is the first and last time I will looking at anything in this range

Already curious about the paint job on the crown of the woods. If it’s like the 9 was, oh man

• Admin
Already curious about the paint job on the crown of the woods. If it’s like the 9 was, oh man

There is a gallery at the bottom of the article that shows off the look. Its got some of the same, but still different in the looks department.

Great looking clubs but I have to draw the line somewhere on price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a gallery at the bottom of the article that shows off the look. Its got some of the same, but still different in the looks department.

Odd, it was only showing me the sole of the 3w and then the irons. Went to desktop, yeah the crown looks similar to the 9 indeed.

Every time I see the brand I think of the price associated with it. I know they make a phenomenal product but now that a few other OEM's are moving into their price range, I wonder if they will be able to grab any of that market.

Vast majority of consumers won't know the brand nor that they are aligned with Cleveland/Srixon.....really wondering what they have to do in order to get someone that is about to drop $1300 on a set of irons to consider them versus Titleist or Callaway.

Every time I see the brand I think of the price associated with it. I know they make a phenomenal product but now that a few other OEM's are moving into their price range, I wonder if they will be able to grab any of that market.

Vast majority of consumers won't know the brand nor that they are aligned with Cleveland/Srixon.....really wondering what they have to do in order to get someone that is about to drop $1300 on a set of irons to consider them versus Titleist or Callaway.

What's funny about that the new AP3's I got at the Ultimate Club Testing are 1,299.00 that's without the upcharge shafts and grips js...

What's funny about that the new AP3's I got at the Ultimate Club Testing are 1,299.00 that's without the upcharge shafts and grips js...

So more in the range of $1700 then with all upgrades? I haven't checked XXIO pricing but have to think they are similar....at least a good bit more than what many of us are accustomed to paying.

prime always looks great, but the non prime line does not have the aesthetics to support the price imho. the tech is legit and the line does everything it claims, but i am not a fan of the looks.

So more in the range of $1700 then with all upgrades? I haven't checked XXIO pricing but have to think they are similar....at least a good bit more than what many of us are accustomed to paying.

I'm not downplaying how much money that is at all it's a lot of money to me there's no way without the UCT that I would have these irons. Its the trend right now prices for clubs are trending upwards and high end brands are charging almost double what we are accustom to paying.

Interesting clubs and I do like the blue. I think they could be fun to try out but I can't imagine there being a big enough performance gain for my game to justify the cost.

Looks interesting but I can't find anyone who actually has any demo clubs at all in my immediate area.

I didn't see the prices anywhere. How much?

One thing about this line, at least it has legitimate technology which begins to justify the price. I don't usually feel like we see that with the others.

I didn't see the prices anywhere. How much?

One thing about this line, at least it has legitimate technology which begins to justify the price. I don't usually feel like we see that with the others.

· Driver, $649.99 MAP

· Fairway Woods, $399.99 MAP

· Hybrids, $299.99 MAP

· Irons, Graphite $200.00/each MAP

· Irons, Steel $160.00/each MAP

Had a chance to hit last year's Prime driver after all the positive comments here last year.

I just didn't see it.

First off I know looks are subjective but if I had to list out drivers from every oem this one took the cake as the ugliest.
Just not a fan of "gold" accents.
Also what stood out to me was the shafts are extremely tip soft. I would say like 2 flexes softer. If you can control that, great, but it wasn't for me and I am not a fast swinger at all.
Even the hybrid shaft was whippy.

Should have in hand samples in the next few days.

Looking forward to seeing these.

I liked the 9 driver and irons ddec was reviewing when we played - they were comically forgiving. The shop near me have the forged, which are a really nice looking set of irons. I like the concept of designing the shaft and club together and my limited experience with another set with similar construction has me thinking it's a good approach.

I love that blue on the crowns of the woods and hybrid.

Nice looking clubs but so far out of my price range.

Had a chance to hit last year's Prime driver after all the positive comments here last year.

I just didn't see it.

First off I know looks are subjective but if I had to list out drivers from every oem this one took the cake as the ugliest.
Just not a fan of "gold" accents.
Also what stood out to me was the shafts are extremely tip soft. I would say like 2 flexes softer. If you can control that, great, but it wasn't for me and I am not a fast swinger at all.
Even the hybrid shaft was whippy.

I've hit some XXIOs and I've not been impressed. Sadly, I am the target market with a sub 95 MPH swing speed, but the XXIO for me have been spin city.

Launch day for this line today.
I know some of our local stores have them and we should have some product samples in soon for review.

Would really love to hit one of these drivers as they really do seem to fit my swing profile.

Launch day for this line today.
I know some of our local stores have them and we should have some product samples in soon for review.

Looking forward to the reviews. Have the 9 now and seems to be holding good value. Maybe sell and buy the X.

Back