Wanted RH clubs for my son

Kenomikes

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
8.6 GHIN
Hi,

My son is 16 and has always played baseball but finally wants me to teach him golf and I'm frigging thrilled. Great athlete. He's 5' 10" and thin, perfect golf shape unlike his Dad! We're just going to the driving range to beat balls to start, teach him a swing, and connect with him. That's the most important goal. All I have is lefty stuff which won't work for him. :act-up:

Anybody have some stiff shaft cheap older model RH clubs, thinking like Ping or Callaway etc. stuff that's gathering dust? Figured I'd start here before heading to used golf sites like CPO.

Thx for looking.

Hi,

My son is 16 and has always played baseball but finally wants me to teach him golf and I'm frigging thrilled. Great athlete. He's 5' 10" and thin, perfect golf shape unlike his Dad! We're just going to the driving range to beat balls to start, teach him a swing, and connect with him. That's the most important goal. All I have is lefty stuff which won't work for him. :act-up:

Anybody have some stiff shaft cheap older model RH clubs, thinking like Ping or Callaway etc. stuff that's gathering dust? Figured I'd start here before heading to used golf sites like CPO.

Thx for looking.

Hi, I now have an extra extra set thanks to Titleist. I have tour edge XCG back from 200?. One of the early gen in good shape. I have a bunch of other stuff too and probably could come close to a whole bag, bag included. Nike dymo driver, callaway diablo hybrid, I think a Ram 55 wedge. I'm up in MA, I think we met at Redtail a couple weeks ago. Let me know if you're interested. I also have my C200s that have a season on them that I'd be willing to part with as well.

Thx for the helpful post jhtr20! I think I'm going to try and stick with some brands I know and able to trade on CPO if he wants to switch.

I have my Mizuno hot metals in selling here and if you but then i will throw in a driver, fairway wood,putter, sun mountain nice bag and probably some more stuff i have laying around

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Joe & Leigh's at PineOaks in Easton is having a big sale starting tomorrow. There's also 3balls.com. They have some great discounts all the time:

You looking for irons or woods?

You looking for irons or woods?

Update, have irons now. :act-up:

Just looking for woods/wedge/putter now. Driver and a 3 or 4 wood?, hybrids and a wedge or 2.

Thanks for all the help everyone.

I have a Taylormade R11s and a Rocketballz 3W if you're interested.

Answered all PMs and want to thank you guys for your help. Got irons and woods.

Close this up and hopefully he likes the game!

Back