Looking For Testers: Titleist Golf Balls

Titleist Pro V
precision and innovation
no

1. Mostly Callaway Supersofts

2. I like a softer feel off the club face and a bit more forgiving spin to help with my accuracy.

3. Yes I have played the DT Trusofts that were recently discontinued several times and still puck them up here and there if I find a box.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1. What golf ball do you normally play? Srixon Q-Star's
2. What do you look for in your golf ball? Feel. Definitely like a ball that's not clicky or rock hard.
3. Have you tried TruSoft golf balls previously? Yes I have

1. What golf ball do you normally play? Titleist NXT Tour.

2. What do you look for in your golf ball? Distance, durability and feel. Ball flight is very important as well as feel on chips and putting

3. Have you tried TruSoft golf balls previously? No I have not tried this ball.

1. What golf ball do you normally play? Srixon Q-Star
2. What do you look for in your golf ball? Distance, control and softness around the green when chipping and putting.
3. Have you tried TruSoft golf balls previously? No

Always looking for the right ball, thanks!

1. What golf ball do you normally play? ChromeSoft, Pro V1
2. What do you look for in your golf ball? soft feel, control around the greens, distance and durability

1. Currently play a few that include TM TP5x, Callaway Chrome Soft (2016), and still have some K-sigs floating around!
2. By far feel off the club face for me. Yes I want it to fly far, spin with short irons, and roll off putter like butter..but my fav balls just feel amazing when struck correctly.
3. I have tried them before, in fact was a tester for Titleist when they first came out. I tested them against WS Duos back then and opted for Duos. Love to try the new TruSoft balls

1. ProV1 mostly, occasionally the TM Tour Preferred (still have stock from 3-4 years ago)
2. Feel first, but durability too (and the ProV1 has been quite good at that)
3. Have never tried these.

If anyone is hesitating because this isn't one of their premium balls, don't. I have been very pleasantly surprised by a non-urethane ball in their portfolio. Sometimes you just never know.

1. What golf ball do you normally play? Callaway Super Soft and Wilson Duo

2. What do you look for in your golf ball? I want good distance and superior spin around the greens.

3. Have you tried TruSoft golf balls previously? No, I have not.

I played a box of the DT Trusoft last year and would be up for this, but golf in northern IL is basically over. It is a pretty good ball.

Dave

As a Titleist ProV1 player I would like to try a sleeve of these, but I really don't see me changing balls at this time. The performance of the new ProV1x is outstanding and I am happy with the performance I am seeing. So I will pass on this and let someone else give it a try.

Lot's of great stuff happening on THP!

1. What golf ball do you normally play? TaylorMade Project (a)
2. What do you look for in your golf ball? Soft feel, the right sound and spin on the greens.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Last day to sign up for these. Full dozens being shipped for testing.

1. What golf ball do you normally play?
Pro-V1x / Snell MTB / TP5x

2. What do you look for in your golf ball?
I want a soft feel and good spin. Having a durable cover is also a plus. I'm interested in these as I play many cold weather rounds in the winter and am curious if these would be softer and perform better.

3. Have you tried TruSoft golf balls previously?
Not yet

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1. What golf ball do you normally play? - Chrome Soft Yellow
2. What do you look for in your golf ball? - Yellow, soft, some short game spin
3. Have you tried TruSoft golf balls previously? - Yes I use them as a backup ball.

Back