2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Finally submitted my picks!

I finally got my picks in. And after reading the prize again I couldn't be more nervous. This is one heck of a contest.

Weather talk for tomorrow includes wind and rain. Could make it interesting.

I "almost" changed my picks to low-ball hitters, maybe Euro guys, because of the weather forecast this week.

Only 24 more hours!

I got the Par 3 DVR'd looking forward to watching when I get home tonight. I cant believe that the Masters is here!

I got the Par 3 DVR'd looking forward to watching when I get home tonight. I cant believe that the Masters is here!
DVR set for all the coverage, love having a backup plan!

These guys commentating on the range are getting hard up for stuff to talk about, they resorted to counting Jordan's thumb movements before a swing a little bit earlier.

Watching Masters on the Range. Rory taking a moment to talk to Lydia Ko was awesome.

Love watching these guys practice. If were to take notes, it would take pages and pages. Fascinating.

I've been watching the Range since 8:30 this morning. If just finished up, so I'll be turning back in around 2 pm my time for the Par 3 Contest. Guess I can get some work done now.

Picks are in. Can't wait for tomorrow

Picks submitted. Going to be hanging on every single swing those guys make this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was able to get some great pics from my time there Monday, can I post them here or is there a better thread to post? Was on 9th green when Rory holed out after his skip on 16 and the roar and the chant of Rory, Rory, Rory put goose bumps on my skin. Here is one pic from me at 16, sported my THP hat all day.

DSC01945.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Im sorry I will be the guy that says it. Listening to Jack Nicklaus on the Golf Channel about this tournament and the game of golf made me change the channel. Love the history, but he lost me 5 minutes in.

And enough on the length of courses. YOU PERSONALLY can change that as one of the biggest designers. If you don't want to build them that long, DONT DO IT!

Love seeing Sneds classic styling this week!
CfXagSXVAAAH-0n.jpg

Im sorry I will be the guy that says it. Listening to Jack Nicklaus on the Golf Channel about this tournament and the game of golf made me change the channel. Love the history, but he lost me 5 minutes in.

And enough on the length of courses. YOU PERSONALLY can change that as one of the biggest designers. If you don't want to build them that long, DONT DO IT!
While I really really enjoyed the documentary on Jack last night I'm still not a fan. And what you mentioned about him constantly complaining about the length of the courses, or the golf ball, how it was harder when he played is just getting old. I take that back it's been old. For a guy that has done so much for the game he just seems to b*tch and moan every chance he gets to talk about how much harder it was for him because of x y or z.

Someone please tell Jason Day he cannot win the par 3 contest!!! lol

And where is Tiger in that picture? Thought he was attending dinner.
And right next to Fuzzy, how but that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I "almost" changed my picks to low-ball hitters, maybe Euro guys, because of the weather forecast this week.
For one day? Rest of week looks great, and the subair will suck the course dry in 15 minutes. The Masters committee could make those grens run 12 in a downpour. They have to tools to almost be able to defeat mother nature.

Boom , Jack can be a little abrasive that's for sure. That's why I'm more an Arnold guy. He seems a bit more sincere. But, can't argue with the man's record. Still the GOAT so far.

I still need to get my picks in. I'm struggling.

My question with all the talk of integrity for the course, Would Jack not be happy to play in this generation of equipment if he was born in a different era? Would he sit at the presser today as a current player and say it's not fair to his predecessors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back