PUMA EVOKNIT Apparel Review

When Nike made apparel like this, the interior was a bit scratchy at the "seam". Did you find that with the EVOKNIT?

When Nike made apparel like this, the interior was a bit scratchy at the "seam". Did you find that with the EVOKNIT?

Not that I've noticed, in fact, it literally wears as seamless through the core of the body which is a bit mind-bending to be honest. Even then, where the sleeves join its still not overly "rolled" (only term I can think of) like I have seen in similar designs that lead to that sort of irritation/rubbing that I think you're touching on. Its wild.

Its also wild though just how much MORE advanced the EVOKNIT polo is in hand compared to all three of the other pieces, its a rockstar.

I looks much better in person too.

I agree, I tried to explain it in another thread, but I like rocking it.

I agree, I tried to explain it in another thread, but I like rocking it.

Same, its got flash, without being overly flashy like a lot of the PUMA golf stuff.

Not that I've noticed, in fact, it literally wears as seamless through the core of the body which is a bit mind-bending to be honest. Even then, where the sleeves join its still not overly "rolled" (only term I can think of) like I have seen in similar designs that lead to that sort of irritation/rubbing that I think you're touching on. Its wild.

Its also wild though just how much MORE advanced the EVOKNIT polo is in hand compared to all three of the other pieces, its a rockstar.

That is all I needed to know. Ordering now.

That is all I needed to know. Ordering now.

You'll enjoy it, I truly believe that.

Plus, the nice thing about it is they kind of finally got the sizing right, its "American/Athletic" but they've finally gotten away from the boxy look. Its a damn great shirt.

You'll enjoy it, I truly believe that.

Plus, the nice thing about it is they kind of finally got the sizing right, its "American/Athletic" but they've finally gotten away from the boxy look. Its a damn great shirt.

I am really happy to hear that. I have noticed with the ladies stuff that it's been better with sizing too. There was a while where an XS fit like a Large, and then a M fit like an XS. I am really happy to see they have their QC under control because I have really liked their stuff lately.

I am really happy to hear that. I have noticed with the ladies stuff that it's been better with sizing too. There was a while where an XS fit like a Large, and then a M fit like an XS. I am really happy to see they have their QC under control because I have really liked their stuff lately.

Yeah, their sizing was bruuuuuuuuuuutal, especially early on, particularly in shirt length, I could hardly tuck things in at times because of my longer torso.

My 1/4 zip andmy vneck showed up today - looking forward for to posting my thoughts after some wear testing

Initial thoughts stretch stretch and more stretch LOVE IT!

Fit is fantastic, nice lightweight fabrication seems breathable and bot restricting at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How's everyone enjoying their EVOKNIT products?
I'm thinking about making the plunge and buying a couple polos soon!

Wore an EVOKNIT shirt on Saturday for 36 holes and really like it. Might be time to order a few more.

They're legit. For sure.

How's everyone enjoying their EVOKNIT products?
I'm thinking about making the plunge and buying a couple polos soon!

I’ve worn the vneck sweater and 1/4 zip each once.

The fit and comfort is top notch - quality is fantastic as well.

The 1/4 zip I wore outside for a round of golf with a bunch of layers and the flexibility and movement that it allows is sooo good and it helped keep me warm

I’ve worn the vneck sweater and 1/4 zip each once.

The fit and comfort is top notch - quality is fantastic as well.

The 1/4 zip I wore outside for a round of golf with a bunch of layers and the flexibility and movement that it allows is sooo good and it helped keep me warm

Its interesting, because for me the EVOKNIT Polo >>>>>>>>>>>> all the other EVOKNIT pieces.

I'm glad that their fit has gotten a lot better!
Maybe I should wait for Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Its interesting, because for me the EVOKNIT Polo >>>>>>>>>>>> all the other EVOKNIT pieces.

It’s winter here bro - won’t be wearing a short sleeve polo for months :alien:

I do have some of the regular puma evoknit crew neck workout tops and they too are phenomenal

It’s winter here bro - won’t be wearing a short sleeve polo for months :alien:

I do have some of the regular puma evoknit crew neck workout tops and they too are phenomenal

Psh, winter here too but I wear mine to work still. :alien:

I'm glad that their fit has gotten a lot better!
Maybe I should wait for Black Friday/Cyber Monday

I'm thinking the same thing. Hopefully a deal can be found either Friday or Monday.

Polos are selling for $56.25 now for Black Friday.
25% entire order on Puma Golf's website.

Well, off to their website I go!

You can get select colors and sizes for almost 50% off at Golfgalaxy.com
I just ordered a couple.

Do you have any in-hand pictures you can share?

Just quoting myself from the beginning of the month when I originally asked this

Anyone got any in-hand pictures.....?

Just quoting myself from the beginning of the month when I originally asked this

What would you like to see? I just have the v neck and 1/4 zip

I do not right now, I elect to use the stock photos with apparel reviews because photographing clothes is a nightmare for me, they never turn out decent and it's near impossible to get them totally in screen/shot. Plus the stock ones in this case did a great job imo.

But, what specifically are you looking for? I can try to take some specific shots if need be.

I do not right now, I elect to use the stock photos with apparel reviews because photographing clothes is a nightmare for me, they never turn out decent and it's near impossible to get them totally in screen/shot. Plus the stock ones in this case did a great job imo.

But, what specifically are you looking for? I can try to take some specific shots if need be.
I was hoping for some pics of the seamless polo and the 1/4 zip, but if you haven't got any I will try and find some of the gear when it becomes available

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Back