PUMA EVOKNIT Apparel Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Great write-up James. As a Puma fan i’m a big fan of the EVOKNIT tech it makes sense and it blends the comfort and performance for the athlete.

I’m also a fan of the more subdued colors as well.

I like the EVOKNIT applied to the layering pieces in the areas you need them the torso and elbows – I definitely need the vneck and 1/4 zip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice review James. I like the simplicity of the color schemes with these and based on other options in the market they are adequately priced. That quarter zip is noice

Thanks for the review! It's the time of year where I have to layer up to play so I will have to check the sweater and quarter zip out!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sounds like a new THP zip-up or V-neck jacket could be in the works for next year?

Great write-up James. Puma kills it with their apparel and it's some of the best fitting clothing out there. I've been intrigued by the Evoknit since it came out and I'm glad to see it works well. I love each of those pieces.

Nice review James

Not a fan of the Executive Polo and the V-neck sweater, but I do like the simple look of the Seamless polo and if the 1/4 zip is as comfortable as the ones I already have then I may be adding one (or more) of these ones as well

Will be interested to see what colour options they bring out

PS - When I clicked on the weblink at the end of the article to go have a look and see if there were any colour options I got an error message saying page not found

Really like seeing the variety they are offering, they really do have something for almost anyone. First shirt is definitely up there in price but something that I'm sure could be had at a decent price not too long from now.

Great review James. Nice to see them bring some more subdued colors for us that prefer non-flashy colored clothing

Thanks for the review James. That 1/4 Zip looks good and I can see myself getting one of those.

Always a great review when James is involved. I was just reading that Kering, Puma's parent company based in France hired a group to look at ways to spin the Puma brand off.This is something to watch in 2018 as it relates to their golf business.

Always a great review when James is involved. I was just reading that Kering, Puma's parent company based in France hired a group to look at ways to spin the Puma brand off.This is something to watch in 2018 as it relates to their golf business.
Really appreciate the kind words!

Thanks for reading all!

awesome work, James. Their new lineup has impressed me quite a bit.

Thanks dude. I'm actually going to pick up a couple more of the shirts I wore at Reunion, big fan of that seamless polo.

Do you have any in-hand pictures you can share?

I am finding myself more and more in the Puma section of the golf stores and I'm liking what I'm seeing. Bought my first polo a few weeks ago for an upcoming event and I could have easily bought a few more that I liked. These listed above are no exception. I love the crazy color schemes from time to time (if done right) but I'm liking the use of the darker colors into their line up as well. Pretty impressed with the direction and quality of product Puma is going in and see myself with a few more come 2018. Nice review James!

The v-neck sweater and quarter zip look really nice.

I really need to get my hands on Puma’s new products now! Great review, James!

Nice review, Jman. The seamless polo and 1/4 zip look great.

what's the weight like?

my favorite shirt, the Columbia New Utilizer, has the feel and comfort of nice heavyweight cotton with the performance of tech-material

what's the weight like?

my favorite shirt, the Columbia New Utilizer, has the feel and comfort of nice heavyweight cotton with the performance of tech-material

Here you go dude, from the review:

The material is superlight, and it truly is a seamless polo which made for one of the nicest fitting polos I have ever worn.

Not going to have anywhere near the heft of cotton.

Just ordered two more of the seamless (grey and black), I enjoy he navy too much not to.

I know I'm going to end up with one of the polos and likely a 1/4 zip, I just need to wait to find a deal. The price is a little too steep at this point.

the shirt is very cool, interesting look that is really tough to explain.

Back