Favorite Course You Played This Year

Watson and Palmer at Reunion, easily.

Wish I could have gotten onto the Patriot here this year, but that wasn't meant to be.

Watson and Palmer at Reunion, easily.

Wish I could have gotten onto the Patriot here this year, but that wasn't meant to be.

Watching you shoot a 75 on the Watson was incredibly satisfying, I must say.

Edited my post. Forgot about Waialae. But man loved this course. Those greens are to die for. If not for Waialae cinnabar would me choice.

Glad you enjoyed it man. Hopefully next time you are out here again we can play it.

Copperhead or Dubsdread....hmmm I think I have to go Dubs just because I got my first HOF tag there

Probably Tobacco Road. I played terrible but just had a blast.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's a close call, but my winner is Caladonia. I get to play it often, but yesterday was 70* no humidity. This time of year the courses in my area are at their best, and Caladonia is just a great track. Second would be the Black at Bethpage. I grew up within walking distance of Bethpage Park, and love playing there when I go back to visit family. BTW the Red course is another championship course in the complex a lot of people from out of town don't know about. It's a great one also.

Watching you shoot a 75 on the Watson was incredibly satisfying, I must say.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Remember, I don't know how to play golf on courses with trees and sand, or so I have been told.

This is hard for me as I played some great courses. I loved Tobacco Road it is probably my most favorite course of all time. Pinehurst number 9 was great as well and to was Mid Pines but Torrey Pines North course takes the cake for me. The other two courses mentioned were in better shape and I actually liked them better, but playing Torrey Pines was something I had not planned on nor thought I would ever get a chance to play ther. I am not a golfer who gets to fly places to play golf. If it is not driveable it is not feasible for my bank account or my wife's liking (happy wife happy life). So when the chance came to go with her to San Diego I made sure to take advantage and play Torrey (first time flying with clubs). The views were breathtaking and that is why it was my favorite course this year.

Side note I could play Tobacco Road everyday!

Dubsdread up to today-- but I have a feeling that may change in about 30 days or so. At least so I've been told.

Probably Harbor Town

tied for close 2nd is Reunion-Watson, Tobacco Road, Cog Hill-Dubs

Strawberry Farms in Irving, CA. Super nice course. Played there for the Cut Golf Invitational. It was my first time playing on poana greens and really liked them. Beautiful course!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ballyntyne Country Club in Charlotte. I was in Charlotte for work and brought my clubs with me.

Also The Harvester in Rhodes, IA. It was very windy that day and the greens were tough!

Rivers Edge in Shallotte, NC.

Shot my personal best, course was in great shape and the views were AWESOME!

Patriot Club and it's not even close.

Easily The Patriot Club. The course was such an awesome setup and in pristine shape. Throw in the fact that it's a absolutely great story behind the purpose of the course and it's hard to beat.

0921d60675ef942fc9d9e6dda9659e21.jpg

Yep.....what these two said! Patriot Club was such a treat, I really hope to get back there someday!

Coyote Moon Golf Course in Truckee, CA

It destroyed my hopes and dreams and owes me gas money but the Ranch for the Hype was my fav this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bandon Dunes. I really could list any of the courses at that resort as I loved them all for different reasons, but Bandon was tops for me. Great variety of holes, amazing views.

Pelican Hill North @ the Shoot Out. Great group of THPers, unbelievable views, perfect day, and a bag full of gear from Cleveland that rocks.

Just a great day.

Has to be Moraga Country Club in California. Jacqui got her hole-in-one there in January.

The Ranch playing with Finley/Velardo and fellow THPers was something special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It had just as much to do with the company, event and THPers, but Falcon Head in Austin was so much fun!

Back 9 at Shell Landing in Biloxi, MS. Never got to play the front. Because it was a great and fun THP event and was the site where I earned my first THP HOF tag.

To Sanzabar, Rivers Edge is a beautiful course. I love it. Next time you're down here, try to play Tidewater. Similar marsh land style course to Rivers Edge. Most of the guys I play with like Tidewater better, but I go with Rivers Edge.

I would say Oceans Edge. It was a great weekend with THP'ers on a fantastic golf course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back 9 at Shell Landing in Biloxi, MS. Never got to play the front. Because it was a great and fun THP event and was the site where I earned my first THP HOF tag.
I have to agree with Ice on this one, did not play a lot of new Courses this year but Falcon Head was a blast even coming in second...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back