Favorite Course You Played This Year

Bandon Dunes. I think its the best out of the four courses on that property. I hope to get back soon.

For me it was the Dye course at The Hideaway. I loved the complexity of the greens, the uneven lies, the back drop on all of the holes and the layout. It was perfection.
+1. Probably a little more partial since the result went my way but I don't play courses that have this much elevation change and uneven lies. It was a tremendous challenge and I loved it.

Torrey Pines South

Will be there in January. Can't wait.

You guys and your wolf creek trip... making me jealous! I'll get out there some time next year. Pretty sure we'll be there for Superbowl Weekend.

Redtail with the rest of the THPers! Reunion was fun too!

Dye course at Hideaway for me as well. Both courses were gorgeous, but I liked the layout of the Dye course better.

Penobscot valley country club in Maine. They had just hosted some kind of amateur championship and the greens were rolling at about a 12. Everything was firm. Pretty open with lots of elevation changes. Just completely different than anything I've ever played.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tie between Verrado Victory (shot PR) and TPC Las Vegas because #StaffProto

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The Clive Course at The Hideaway...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't get to play too many courses this year. I did really like The Majors in Florida.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Diamante Dunes Course

While it was not the nicest course I played, I will say Crow Creek in North Carolina. Was my dad's favorite course, and I went down with his buddies last year after he past away and played a round for him.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm going to go ahead and say it'll be Sand Hollow or Wolf Creek!

I didn't get to play a whole lot of really good courses this (last) year. But, my last round of 2017 was at South Padre Island Golf Club and I played pretty well. I shot an 84, had some good drives on the round and on 18 I hit on 338 off the tee, took a small 58* wedge to 15 foot pin high left of the pin (middle of the green) and made the putt for a birdie. So that was obviously a great way to finish the last round of the year!

Back