Titleist Golf Ball R&D

I am ready for the round tomorrow

f47827ea88919eeb975177f152b236a4.jpg

I played that ball a few holes this week. Feels soft, doesn’t curve much off any club, doesn’t spin into the greens much. Overall plays like NXT Tour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I played that ball a few holes this week. Feels soft, doesn’t curve much off any club, doesn’t spin into the greens much. Overall plays like NXT Tour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Might be a really good ball for me for the time being.

I was very surprised to get a pack of balls in the mail too!

Putting them into play today, sounds like they could be a good ball for me.

I played one of these today and really enjoyed the results that I saw from it. I really liked the performance from tee to green. It seemed to be similar to the Project a that I normally have been playing.

Been quite a while since I tried a Project a, but from what I remember about that ball, I can definitely see the comparison.

I received a sleeve a few days ago. Unfortunately I will not be able to try them out at all.

Definitely feels like NXT's...

I got an email today to review a sleeve of prototype balls I never got.

Wife just informed me I had a sleeve of balls I got last week. The feel of these remind me of the NXTs I tested last go round

Just got my sleeve, strangely.

Definitely not urethane, makes me think NXT as well.

Still have the entire sleeve of these and was wondering when will we find out what ball we were given? First time getting these R&D balls from Titleist

Still have the entire sleeve of these and was wondering when will we find out what ball we were given? First time getting these R&D balls from Titleist

I have a feeling they are the AVX. Read an older article that titleist was sending them for feedback to see if they do a wider release than just FL, CA and AZ

I have a feeling they are the AVX. Read an older article that titleist was sending them for feedback to see if they do a wider release than just FL, CA and AZ

given everybody saying "nxt," i just had the same thought: "avx." i played the avx for a little while, and gave several sleeves away at the titleist event. pretty much everybody said it looked like a slightly jazzier nxt, but didn't perform like a "tour" ball.

given everybody saying "nxt," i just had the same thought: "avx." i played the avx for a little while, and gave several sleeves away at the titleist event. pretty much everybody said it looked like a slightly jazzier nxt, but didn't perform like a "tour" ball.

I initially thought they were nxt, but since I’m getting my hands on a dozen thanks to the sales rep in this area getting my fitter a bunch. I decided to do a little reading up on them and came across an article from golf digest that mentioned titleist is seeking feedback thru the fall and figured that was the test ball everyone got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys I appreciate the help.

Back