Day 2 - PGA Show Recap

Another nice day of coverage. My interest is personally really peaked by the ToeUp Odyssey line. Oh yeah less steps tomorrow boys.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

No chance on the steps. They will likely double the steps from today. #SoMuchLeftToCover

No chance on the steps. They will likely double the steps from today. #SoMuchLeftToCover
Was hoping they would find some golf boards to ride for a while

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I love the recaps. Good stuff. Keep up the good work. I didn't even think about that many of you being there when I guessed the steps. I'm sure I'm waaay off. hahaha

Great recap guys! I am loving this and wishing I was there!

You guys are killing it, get some rest, tomorrow will be here before you know it.

Good recap fellas, see you in the AM

Thanks for the recap fellas. Great work so far

Great coverage so far. Been at work all day so I'm sure I missed some of the coverage but enjoyed everything I have seen so far

Absolutes crushed it today guys! I couldn't keep up with it all. Lots of great stuff.

Great coverage so far guys. Do we have a day 2 teaser of how many fitbit steps so far? :act-up:

Another well done recap gentlemen

Great recap!

Had a busy day today with customers in town. This was one of the first places I went for an idea of where I needed to go for additional coverage. These summaries are great! Thanks for the effort!

JM

Appreciate the content, great work guys!

Great recap guys, sounds like an awesome day full of some amazing products. Great work on the coverage!!

really enjoying the brand coverage & threads, thank you!!

Great coverage again today THP!!

Anther day of great coverage. Day 1 was fast and furious and in typical thp fashion coverage was out kicked on day 2

I love the recaps. Good stuff. Keep up the good work. I didn't even think about that many of you being there when I guessed the steps. I'm sure I'm waaay off. hahaha

Still only counting JB and Ddec for the contest.

I appreciate all the hard work. Great info and content. I am really liking the JGR irons concept and what Tour Edge has done with their putters.

Wish they made the PGA show roving like the car show.Have it move around the country and have one day open to the public.With golf struggling this might create more interest in the game and help bolster sales

Thanks gents for sharing your highlights from day 2 with us, sounds like the booths were bigger and better than ever. Looking forward to all the content being shared over the next few weeks.

Nice work with the recap fellas, great stuff from the floor so far!

Back