Titleist Golf Ball R&D

Wonton

Sphincter says what?
Reaction score
Handicap
# Ish
Unexpectedly, Titleist R&D sent me a sleeve of Test Balls to try out. Has anyone receive the same?

6c064b06d6b2825aec52177621f766f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got some too. I replied in another thread. The finish on the cover reminds me of a NXT Tout type ball. Will put them in play on Sunday and post up results.

JM

I got a sleeve in yellow.Plays and feels very similar to the yellow Srixon Q stars that I play regularly.Even has the slight "sparkle " in the yellow like the Q stars.

Yes, I got a sleeve from them a couple of days ago.

I got a sleeve as well & played one this afternoon. Didn’t seem like I could them to stop on high wedges into greens.

Got a sleeve last week. I had an awful day of golf on a very bad course. I lost all 3 on the front 9

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Got a sleeve as well, will give them a go over the weekend.

@Wonton pretty sure you are supposed to pour hot sauce and eat them, that is the testing they want from you. :alien:

@Wonton pretty sure you are supposed to pour hot sauce and eat them, that is the testing they want from you. :alien:

It does look delicious...

Got a sleeve in the mail today, very much reminds me of the NXT tour in looks.

Received a sleeve on Monday, November 1. Just in time for prime season in Ohio...

I can respect that comment. :laughing: I'll see if I get a sleeve and try them out.

No sleeve for me in Pa as of yet but we’ll see if that changes soon.

I got a sleeve of white ones (I've seen a THPer with yellow-green ones). I'll probably keep them for the sim with Trackman later this month.

Here are the ones I got. I wonder if they are the same?

13e0f07b8983f388d115e5ca026a9523.jpg

I am ready for the round tomorrow

f47827ea88919eeb975177f152b236a4.jpg

Got a sleeve of yellow test balls as well. They feel a little softer than my NXT tour s balls. Look pretty darn similar though.

Yellow balls for me also. Will be giving them a go in about an hour and a half.

Just rolled a few of these on my indoor green prior to heading to the course. Extremely soft feel/sound off the putter. The softest I can ever remember rolling. I thought the Chrome Softs felt soft off the putter face, but they are not even close to these IMO. Will be interested to see how they play tee to green on the course.

Played 9 holes with one of the yellow test balls today. They are too soft and too short for my liking. Lost about 10 - 15 yards off the tee and 1/2 iron in comparison to my normal Bridgestone B330-RX. Height, dispersion and backspin were all very similar to my normal ball. I gave one of the test balls to a lady I play with a lot. She normally plays a ProViX and did see some distance gains with the test ball, as well as increased height and backspin. So maybe it is a lower compression ball that lower SS players see more benefits from than higher SS players?

I played one of these today and really enjoyed the results that I saw from it. I really liked the performance from tee to green. It seemed to be similar to the Project a that I normally have been playing.

Back