Fatheadz Eyewear Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Great review Dean. These are something that my little pin head does not need, but I could see them as being very attractive and useful for guys with bigger melons.

I get the name it kind of makes sense, but its very similar to the company that produces giant wall sticker and their choice of logo is eerily similar, I wonder if its owned by the same people?

I get the name it kind of makes sense, but its very similar to the company that produces giant wall sticker and their choice of logo is eerily similar, I wonder if its owned by the same people?
These guys started back in 04. Not sure when the wall sticker company started, but I don't *think* they are one and the same.

These guys started back in 04. Not sure when the wall sticker company started, but I don't *think* they are one and the same.

I read that in your review. Looks like the Fathead we are all familiar with started in 2006. I have never heard of this fatheadz so of course I was drawn to what I know. Looks like a decent product and there are plenty of people with huge heads out there haha.

I read that in your review. Looks like the Fathead we are all familiar with started in 2006. I have never heard of this fatheadz so of course I was drawn to what I know. Looks like a decent product and there are plenty of people with huge heads out there haha.
In doing some research apparently these were pretty popular when they came out with NFL lineman. Think it was the colts team that had all or vast majority of their OL wearing them.

Stylin...
99e39b998a4fe5ecdd21183d326bab6c.jpg
5ca5d2bb0ea2a7a67f44b4898154b3f5.jpg

They don't look bad at all. I'll have to check them out.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Finally! A pair of shades that won't make my head looked bigger than it already is. Haha! Just what the doctor ordered.These have my name written all over them.

Great write up Dean!

Would love to be able to try these on somewhere. Many of the glasses that are proffessed to for people with big heads are still too small for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Very solid writeup, Dean of Dec.

Wow, their website is less to be desired. Looks like it was thrown up overnight. Very poorly done. Sure the glasses are great but for what they are charging they might want to invest in some website help.

Wow, their website is less to be desired. Looks like it was thrown up overnight. Very poorly done. Sure the glasses are great but for what they are charging they might want to invest in some website help.

I didn't think their site was that bad actually. Easy to navigate, pretty straight to the point. Nothing flashy or anything but that, but they don't need to be Oakley

I didn't think their site was that bad actually. Easy to navigate, pretty straight to the point. Nothing flashy or anything but that, but they don't need to be Oakley

Looked put together by a 2nd grader to me but that's my opinion. Recently went on a sunglass hunt last summer and I will tell you that the 3 to 4 sites I went to were not Oakley and were put together very user friendly and very professionally. I could understand if these glasses were $19-$29 and they went cheap on the site but these run up to $200 and I was just expecting a site that reflected that. Just a bad look IMO based on the other sites I visited. First impression is everything esp. online.

Looks like a decent option for us melon-heads. Lack of prescription option puts these beyond what I would pay, but options are always good.

Finally! A pair of shades that won't make my head looked bigger than it already is. Haha! Just what the doctor ordered.These have my name written all over them.

Great write up Dean!

Hahaha, i'm with you. I usually get glasses without ear "notches" since they never sit at or near my ear! :D

Hahaha, i'm with you. I usually get glasses without ear "notches" since they never sit at or near my ear! :D
Hahaha! Exactly!

Back