Lighter Weight DG

DB TT

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone, I wanted to post our official info on DG 105, 115W and 120. Let me know if you have any questions.

DB

We have our new lightweight Dynamic Gold family being released this month so just wanted to give some details on what is to come! The new Dynamic Gold 105, Dynamic Gold 115 and Dynamic Gold 120 offerings deliver lighter weight Dynamic Gold alternatives while maintaining classic Dynamic Gold feel and characteristics. They will be available at retail on 11/15.

The Dynamic Gold 105 iron shaft provides tour-level performance in a lightweight steel design—making a compromise between these trade-offs no more. Providing players with the exact same feel as Dynamic Gold in a mid-low launch and spin shaft that is engineered to be easier to swing, Dynamic Gold 105 allows for the control and accuracy expected from the Dynamic Gold brand while adding distance due to increased clubhead speed.
  • Dynamic Gold 105 comes in both a taper and parallel tip option and is offered in a full flex range.

The Dynamic Gold 115 wedge shaft is designed as a lightweight alternative to the #1 wedge shaft in the history of the game. For those who play a lightweight iron shaft, playing a lightweight wedge shaft only makes sense as it provides an ideal weight transition from your irons to wedges. Having this seamless transition allows players a more natural feel in their wedges, leading to better consistency and lower scores. Dynamic Gold 115 is a mid-low launch and spin wedge shaft that is optimal for golfers who play iron shafts weighing 105g or less.
  • Dynamic Gold 115 is a taper tipped wedge shaft offered in S300 flex only.

The Dynamic Gold 120 iron shaft delivers the tour-caliber accuracy of Dynamic Gold in a lighter weight steel shaft. Stronger players will experience the same profile and launch as Dynamic Gold in a shaft that is easier to swing.
  • Dynamic Gold 120 is a taper tipped shaft offered in a full flex range

Hey everyone, I wanted to post our official info on DG 105, 115W and 120. Let me know if you have any questions.

DB

We have our new lightweight Dynamic Gold family being released this month so just wanted to give some details on what is to come! The new Dynamic Gold 105, Dynamic Gold 115 and Dynamic Gold 120 offerings deliver lighter weight Dynamic Gold alternatives while maintaining classic Dynamic Gold feel and characteristics. They will be available at retail on 11/15.

The Dynamic Gold 105 iron shaft provides tour-level performance in a lightweight steel design—making a compromise between these trade-offs no more. Providing players with the exact same feel as Dynamic Gold in a mid-low launch and spin shaft that is engineered to be easier to swing, Dynamic Gold 105 allows for the control and accuracy expected from the Dynamic Gold brand while adding distance due to increased clubhead speed.
  • Dynamic Gold 105 comes in both a taper and parallel tip option and is offered in a full flex range.

The Dynamic Gold 115 wedge shaft is designed as a lightweight alternative to the #1 wedge shaft in the history of the game. For those who play a lightweight iron shaft, playing a lightweight wedge shaft only makes sense as it provides an ideal weight transition from your irons to wedges. Having this seamless transition allows players a more natural feel in their wedges, leading to better consistency and lower scores. Dynamic Gold 115 is a mid-low launch and spin wedge shaft that is optimal for golfers who play iron shafts weighing 105g or less.
  • Dynamic Gold 115 is a taper tipped wedge shaft offered in S300 flex only.

The Dynamic Gold 120 iron shaft delivers the tour-caliber accuracy of Dynamic Gold in a lighter weight steel shaft. Stronger players will experience the same profile and launch as Dynamic Gold in a shaft that is easier to swing.
  • Dynamic Gold 120 is a taper tipped shaft offered in a full flex range

I have been playing the DG 115w in my Cleveland CBX wedge and have loved it. Plan on getting it in my next low wedge as well.

Good stuff, DB! Hope I get to swing them sometime.

For reference we will also have a full home page writeup preview on this line next week as well.
This way you can have it handy on the THP Mobile App should you choose.

Thanks for the info DB. The 105's have my attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's funny you posted this today. JohnSinVA and I were just having a conversation on the course about these shafts and how close they feel to the original DG. I've played the 105 in the P790 and I'm hitting the 115 in the Cleveland CBX wedges.

One of the things I commented on was, for me, they actually felt like they loaded less vs the S300/X100 I normally play. I feel I still get the same trajectory and distance though. JohnSinVA was saying my feel perception was probably from the overall weight change.

After a few rounds playing the DG 105/115 vs the NIPPON Modus Tour 105/115 I have to say I'm pretty impressed with True Temper's offering. If the TT comes in at a better cost I'd definitely play the DG 105/115's instead.

It's pretty hard to make something as good as the original DG S300/X100 but these shafts are pretty close.

Been a bit of a dg homer for awhile and have been using amt in my last two sets. The dg120 definitely have my attention for a lighter option.

Have the 115’s in my CBX wedges and love them. Irons are DG DST 98 and fantastic as well.

I’m a big fan of TT lighter weight shafts. In my case it’s in the progressively lighter weight form of the DG x100 AMT.

Back