I say a fitting because they'll be able to give you an assortment of different heads/shafts and find what suits you best.

You may be surprised with what they come up with!

A few years ago I played golf with a guy who had a Callaway driver (couldn't tell you exactly which one) but he would let us give it a try and everyone of us could hit that thing 30 yds or more further and straighter than any of us could with any driver we could bring to the course. The guy has since passed away and I don't know what ever happened to that driver of his. That was one sweet driver. I would like to be able to find that one special driver like that.

XXIO is a perfect fit for your swing speed. Used prices in decent shape down to $200-$250 range. Suggest XXIO 9 or Prime.

Well I sold my driver that I have been using for the last two seasons and now have four months time to shop for it's replacement. I appreciate all the suggestions and have also been watching some club reviews on YouTube. Time to test various clubs out and see what feels right and produces the best results for me.

I'm in that 82-85 SS. Got fitted for a fixed 12.5 degree (I never use the adjustments) through my fitter. He's a kzg seller. love that setup. Gets me the same grip size, lighter shaft. Got rid of my slice, 185-205, usually in the fairway.

This is the first time I've ever heard of KZG golf clubs.

After reading the reviews, I'll definitely see if I can find a place to test out the Cobra F Max driver priced at $299 as well as some of the other clubs that were recommended to me.

Back