Lefty from Atlanta

auskip07

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey Guys, Thought i would join after doing a little searching on the forum. Hopefully you all can steer me in the right direction. Not an experienced golfer by any means,

Golf History:
-Friends enjoyed playing golf so i was encouraged to try it out. Of course i had few friends that were left handed so i was given a right handed set to play a round with. Enjoyed the challenge enough that i went online and bought a cheap set of clubs left handed clubs used on ebay CC flow made by Hippo.
-Took Golf 101 in College and learned the basics but with very little hitting instructions (class of 50 and 2 instructors)

Since then i have played sparingly, My drives can be decently straight in the 200-240 yard range. Im terrible with my irons.... except for my 5 iron that i hit straight but not far enough when i compare my size and strength to others.

So im looking for a more forgiving set of irons and possibly getting a swing evaluation and looking to practice more

Welcome to THP! Lots of great forum members in your neck of the woods.

Welcome to THP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Lots of great forum members in your neck of the woods.

Ditto on this ^^^^^^^^ and enjoy your time here :golf2:

Welcome to THP

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP,We are glad you found us !

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, check out the "Golf Equipment" area and do a quick search, you will find plenty of similar posts about forgiving irons. Once you narrow it down to a few sets you can even search for those and find even more threads on the specific iron sets you are looking at.

Good luck

Welcome to THP!! Thanks for joining us.

Welcome! Enjoy

Do you know AtlGolfer? Good, means you haven't been in a car accident or ambulance lately. :D Welcome to the club.

Welcome to THP!

LOL Im guessing he is a lawyer?

Three things to remember:

1) Welcome to THP. It's a fun place

2) There are a lot of THPers in the Atlanta area if you're looking for a game. Lots of good people here.

3) The haters are bigger in Texas

Welcome! If it's info you're looking for, you came to the right place

Welcome to THP!

Back