2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Im going to assume Spieth birdies 8....Which will make it hard for anybody to come back to him without getting hot.
But its Sunday at the Masters and 17 and 18 have not been kind to Spieth this week.
Lets not forget it was over Thursday, then it was over Friday after the 1st two holes and then it was over yesterday after the turn.
Are you saying it's finally over? Or maybe it's over? Or it's far from over? LOL

I would think it is over, but Spieth gave 3 back in 2 holes to finish yesterday. If he plays the par 5s well Jordan will win barring somebody going bonkers on the back nine (like 29 or 30). Going to be some fun down the stretch though!

I would think it is over, but Spieth gave 3 back in 2 holes to finish yesterday. If he plays the par 5s well Jordan will win barring somebody going bonkers on the back nine (like 29 or 30). Going to be some fun down the stretch though!

This all day. It's going to be a fun finish for sure!

Well has the flat sticking going. Fun afternoon - walking the back 9 and streaming the masters on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO if Spieth can get through 10-12 he has this wrapped up, but if he has trouble there, then it's a whole new ball game.

What a great putt by Day but it's almost not that great because these guys need to start making birdie

Here comes DJ

Wow DJ made a putt!

Dj sighting

DJ makes a putt.

Surprised about how many people are saying its "over". Really? I disagree respectfully. Spieth hasn't played that well of the backs all week outside of Thursday. Going to be a great finish

Are you saying it's finally over? Or maybe it's over? Or it's far from over? LOL

Im saying that anybody that watches the Masters should know it does not begin till the back 9 on Sunday.

I don't know why but I find myself rooting against Jordan. When i was younger I was rooting for Tiger, why is it different?

DJ makes one

Wow, Westwood left of Walter Mondale.

And here comes another birdie for JS from greenside

Spieth with a great look at em eagle on 8.

Well Spieth will probably, at worst, birdie the 8th with that shot.

Im saying that anybody that watches the Masters should know it does not begin till the back 9 on Sunday.

So we still have time to enter the contest?

Can I not pick Rickie this time?

I don't know why but I find myself rooting against Jordan. When i was younger I was rooting for Tiger, why is it different?

I just want to see it be close.

Surprised about how many people are saying its "over". Really? I disagree respectfully. Spieth hasn't played that well of the backs all week outside of Thursday. Going to be a great finish

One person said its over. Anyone who's watched this tournament knows we have at least 4 hours of good golf left lol

One person said its over. Anyone who's watched this tournament knows we have at least 4 hours of good golf left lol

This made me LOL.

The Nike Shoes that these guys are wearing are freaking terrible. How they could ruin a great line is beyond me, but then again, its becoming the norm.

Nice round by Fitz...

Back