THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Nice major win for True Temper!

Did a lot of putting over the weekend just focusing on repeating the same routine each putt. Matches are won and lost with putting. I refuse to lose because i didn't prepare

Only 2 months to go...how is everyones games progressing (despite mother nature battling against us)?
Basement putting is going great!

I have played sim golf with every resident of Monroe county.. .. Ok.. I am dq'd!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have played sim golf with every resident of Monroe county.. .. Ok.. I am dq'd!!

Let's just hope the sim rounds translate to the course!

I'm still working on mine from the bench but I'll be ready should the call come up

Only 2 months to go...how is everyones games progressing (despite mother nature battling against us)?
Ready to do this. Gonna put some practice and some rounds in before this event

Didn't get in any prep this weekend. Did get my driver regripped... Hopefully getting out Wednesday or Thursday to see where my game is at for Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I wonder if any of our Regional Rivalry folk will be jumping in to try to support or slay 441 in a HUGE event with signups this week called #TheCup. Talk about big time!

I wonder if any of our Regional Rivalry folk will be jumping in to try to support or slay 441 in a HUGE event with signups this week called #TheCup. Talk about big time!

Support if they are smart.

And I know quite a few guys going for that one, cant wait to see it play out

Oh I've casted my vote. Sorry Mike I guess we are rivals on the course this year!

Another tour victory for our gracious sponsor True Temper and this time The Masters! They are really piling up the victories this year, this time its the Dynamic Gold SL shafts. I'm really starting to wonder why I play different shafts in my irons.

Well xhail and I played some simulator golf Saturday (I had an 80 at Pebble) and my golf leagues start this week and next. Jspangs and I will be at Eagle Rock next Sunday for that call out so I should have a good idea where I stand after all that. Oh and I'm doing a driver and shaft fitting Saturday.
I will be ready capt!
Dang shooting 80 at pebble and I'm giving you strokes? Something seems fishy...

Dang shooting 80 at pebble and I'm giving you strokes? Something seems fishy...

Simulator golf and I seem to get along pretty well most of the time. I am counting on you for the 6 foot gimme

Simulator golf and I seem to get along pretty well most of the time. I am counting on you for the 6 foot gimme
Don't let him fool you Jordan, he didn't miss outside of 10ft.

Better bring my A game, looks like I'm going to have to make birdie putts to be beat him.

Better bring my A game, looks like I'm going to have to make birdie putts to be beat him.

You're what a 7.8 and he's a 14?
Take care of business!
6 is the number, neither of you have seen the course.
Do work!

Picking out the new wedges this week or next. Going with True Temper DG Spinner shafts

TT0071.jpg

Thanks a lot buddy. I think

You're what a 7.8 and he's a 14?
Take care of business!
6 is the number, neither of you have seen the course.
Do work!
You and anyone else interested are more than welcome to come along.

Back