1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

It would make this Monday at work so much better to get a special game changing PM!!!!!!

Later this week, someone's life will be changed by being announced as a participant in the Grandaddy of em all.

Hot and heavy action, this week, cant wait!

Can't wait to see who's joining Canadan and DrewZ.

Going to be a great week for someone.

Oh man so your saying there's a chance!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Later this week, someone's life will be changed by being announced as a participant in the Grandaddy of em all.
Life changing for sure can't wait to see who the lucky one will be

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Participant of the Grandaddy or not, I will be in the best of the adult life. Both physically and Golfically. Everyday at OT or on the range is one step closer to being ready if I get the chance. And if I don't well then I am still, 'feeling good BillieRay!'

Another huge week on THP with this, #Cup sign ups, etc., etc.

I've been ready to join this team since I first heard about the Grandaddy a few years ago. The desire to part of something like has only increased with time!

This is going to be one special week! Looking forward to the announcement of the winner!

Good luck to everyone, looking forward to hearing the announcement!

Good luck everyone. Excited to see who gets to punch their ticket this week!

Good luck all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Argh! I really meant to enter this one over the weekend but was consumed with The Masters.

Good luck to all who did enter...

Argh! I really meant to enter this one over the weekend but was consumed with The Masters.

Good luck to all who did enter...

More chances to come...

I'm glad I was able to enter this one after getting back from vacation. It's going to be a great week for a lucky THPer!

Good luck everyone. This week is going to be one to remember with #TheGrandaddy team member being announced, plus #TheCup signup process taking place, and all the other awesome things happening around the forum.

Having been a non active member here for a few years, most of my lurking was equipment oriented. Now becoming an active member and seeing events like this...opportunities like the Grabdaddy are insane. I've really begun to enjoy following all the event threads but for this one, you have to participate to fully understand. Looking forward to the announcement.

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to all. Can't wait to see who the lucky one to join one of my best friends is!!

Good luck to everyone. I can't wait to see who will be joining Canadan in bringing home the belt!

Good luck everyone!

Weather is looking up for us here finally....#Grandaddy is in sight! Someone's life will change in a big way. Good luck to all that entered and to all that will enter
in the up coming opportunities. Still almost incomprehensible of what participants get to experience... #UltimateAmateurEvent #CantGetBetterThanThis

Good luck everyone, I can't wait to see who gets picked.

Good luck everyone, whoever gets the nod is going to have their life changed!

Back