The Netflix and Streaming Thread

Back to watching Daredevil. I can not get over how awesome the fight choreography is in this show.

Back to watching Daredevil. I can not get over how awesome the fight choreography is in this show.
I started with Arrow, but as soon as i'm done with that, i'm heading over to Daredevil. I'm not a huge Marvel Comics type person, but good story lines and action make up for that.

Narcos is so so so good. (Not a fan of all the reading) but it's a very well written and acted show

Plus the redhead from True Blood, i.e., the only reason worth watching True Blood, ever.

It is a surprisingly good show.

I wish the violence/gore was toned down a bit though.

It is a surprisingly good show.

I wish the violence/gore was toned down a bit though.

I think the overall violence level is going to stay pretty high through the Netflix Marvel shows. They're going to take advantage of not having to make PG-13 to make shows that appeal to more "adult" audiences, along with introducing Marvel's darker characters and environs.

I think the overall violence level is going to stay pretty high through the Netflix Marvel shows. They're going to take advantage of not having to make PG-13 to make shows that appeal to more "adult" audiences, along with introducing Marvel's darker characters and environs.

I understand why they are doing it that way. There have been some moments during the show that have made me a bit squeamish. The head in the Escalade door comes to mind.

I understand why they are doing it that way. There have been some moments during the show that have made me a bit squeamish. The head in the Escalade door comes to mind.
That's what came to mind when you said that. That was the only part that got me.

Can't wait for Longmire Season 4 to come out on the 12th. Any other Longmire fans out there?

Can't wait for Longmire Season 4 to come out on the 12th. Any other Longmire fans out there?

I'm a fan as well. Is there a set date?

Narcos is so so so good. (Not a fan of all the reading) but it's a very well written and acted show

Completely agree about this. If I watch Narcos I have to be all in and focused to read everything (which I guess is the point of watching tv shows). That is the only thing I don't like about the show.

Completely agree about this. If I watch Narcos I have to be all in and focused to read everything (which I guess is the point of watching tv shows). That is the only thing I don't like about the show.

For me I get so used to reading I don't even realize I'm doing it after a bit. But you're right, you can't be doing something else and try to watch it or you'll miss too much. Which explains why I need to go back and rewatch ep1! LOL.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Just started Narcos, I like it so far

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Wife and I started The 100 tonight. Watched 4 episodes. We like it. Wanted to keep watching, but time to hit the hay.

I'm 5 episodes into Sense8 & it's got me hooked now. I almost quit watching halfway thru the 2 episode, but now the story lines are starting to merge & make more sense.

Can't wait to see how it develops, but I hope they don't make full frontal man junk a reoccurring theme.

I've been pacing myself on Narcos and through episode 3. Very good and getting better. One of the few shows that was interesting from the beginning for me, no warm up period really needed. You just have to be comfortable reading sub-titles, but them speaking the language I think adds to the show, not detracts like some would think.

I'm tempted to binge on it, but then it's over so fast and you have to wait so LOOOONNNNGGG for the next season it drives me nuts. Maybe pacing myself will help, but you can only make 10 episodes last for so long.

I've been eyeballing Sense8 so I think I'll get it mixed in here next week. I'm travelling for Florida next week and will be playing the Disney Palm Course and staying at the Swan Hotels at Epcot so I probably won't be watching anything. That helps with the pace issue!!

I'm convinced that orange is the new black is one of my favorite shows ever.

About 5 more episodes left for me in season 3 and then the waiting begins until season 4 is launched.

Anyone watch graceland? Tried to watch first episode last night and got bored quickly

Anyone watch graceland? Tried to watch first episode last night and got bored quickly

I have tried it a couple of times and every time get bored

My wife is on a huge Private Practice binge right now. My only hope is that we run out of episodes soon.

we have a watched a few episodes of the wet hot American summer show. the movie had its funny parts. I think the show is funnier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back