Golf Goals for 2018?

Break 100 rounds maybe? I’m at 85 so far this year so doubt I’ll make it.
Otherwise put the handicap back in single digits and keep it there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are not in any particular order of importance.

1. I want to get my HC down to 5 - This will require some improved putting, and iron play.

2. Find an Iron set I truly love

3. 20 Rounds with THPers

4. Wake up early enough to play with WCBM more than twice in an entire season

5. Play in a THP Event!

6. Qualify for VGA Super Regionals again (And actually have a schedule that lets me attend)

I want to play regularly and drop my handicap to 15 or lower.

Getting serious about my fitness with the sport. Played my best golf in awhile

Getting serious about my fitness with the sport. Played my best golf in awhile

I want to play more than 10 rounds in 2018.

I want to get down to a 2.

I'm sort of shocked and stumped at my game lately. I've been practicing WAY less, playing a wider variety of courses, and scoring better than I ever have. I'm not sure if I should be re-evaluating my goals for next year or if I should just enjoy the hot streak and ride the wave.

I'm sort of shocked and stumped at my game lately. I've been practicing WAY less, playing a wider variety of courses, and scoring better than I ever have. I'm not sure if I should be re-evaluating my goals for next year or if I should just enjoy the hot streak and ride the wave.
That's awesome. Good for you. If that is happening while also being a first year dad...don't overthink it. Smile wide and ride the wave.

I am adjusting my answer. I still need to get my health back. But I'd like to get back to where I was two seasons ago when low to mid 80s was the norm and kind of easy. Golf was fun. Adding 10 strokes made golf less fun and more frustrating.

Back